Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SpACatta
    No, we don't...

Thor specifically referred to the ship as being named "The O'Neill", and there was that brief moment of comical sadness when "The O'Neill" was blown up. Were it an entire class of ships, many more would have been built, seeing as how it belonged to one of their most powerful (or it was the most powerful) classes of ships.

Anyone have the exact quote where Thor introduces the ship as "The O'Neill"? I'm positive that it was expressed in a manner that confirms the name as a single ship.
    No, I'm saying when we talk about it on here, I've always just seen it called the O'neill class because we don't feel like inventing a name.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Nolamom
      Miguel - new avatar? I like!

Okay, maybe Baal and Fifth are on a par with cruelty?
      Naw...Fifth is crazymean as all get out, but in a fair fight, Ba'al could take him.
      "You cannot reason with your own heart;
      it has it's own laws and beats about things
      which the intellect scorns."
      - Mark Twain -

Comment

Originally posted by Mio
        It doesn't matter. Fifth is cooler. End of Discussion.
        hehehe - okay, so that's one man's opinion. Fifth is too young...cruelty and coolness takes time to mature!
        sigpic

Comment

But a fair fight would never happen. So inevitably, Fifth wins....
          sigpic

Comment

Fair fight? You're kidding right?
            sigpic

Comment

Much as it truly pains me to admit... the ep wasn't bad. Nice to know the writers can still pull off a good ep once in a while.

Of course, the ep was also overwhelmingly, vomit-inducingly shippy to the point where I wanted to scream and put my fist through the TV, but that vile, irritating, horribly nasty Takes Away From My Enjoyment of the Show With Its Stupid Nasty Pointless Stupid Vomitous Ship stuff aside, the actiony and plot elements were good.

I want an Amaterasu av.

Comment

1. Is fifth the only humanoid replicator left, and is he leading the replicators, amking him assume the position of 1?

2. The replicator colony ship reminds me of the thoudanth jupiter from zeta gundam.

3. O'Niell Class/DJ Class, who cares, they both are still badass to the max.

I am the Alpha and the Omega, the First and the Last, the Beginning and the End.
                [Revelations 22:13]

Comment

Originally posted by Mio
                  But a fair fight would never happen. So inevitably, Fifth wins....
                  Sorry, but no. Ba'al has centuries of fighting dirty. Fifth is just beginning to learn to be cruel. He let his feelings for Carter stop him from toturing her. He's soft.
                  - Mark Twain -

Comment

Oddly, I didn't find it shippy. I usually pick up on ship pretty well, but this one wasn't like that (for me at least).
                    sigpic

Comment

This episode is mad crazy so does this mean after the asgard rebuild that they will help to fight the gouald( spelling) like they promised they would earlier (after they defeated the replicators)

Comment

O'neill rocks with big guns.

"Who's your daddy!"

Comment

Jackson: So we would be looking for a needle in a hay stack?

Thor: A hay stack of infinate size.
                          ------------

'Jack picks up the huge funny looking gun and zaps the relicator-human'

Jack: WHAT? I had to do something.
                          ------------

'As Teal'c, Jack, and Daniel fight the replicators'

Jack: Whos your daddy! Zap! Zap!

I did not like Weir for the first few minutes of watching her "act" but soon I did'nt pay much attention and I began to enjoy watching her. Now all I have to do is see her fight some Wraith.

I really thought the Asgard were goners for a few minutes there

Comment

Originally posted by DownFallAngel
                            1. Is fifth the only humanoid replicator left, and is he leading the replicators, amking him assume the position of 1?
                            How about Repli-Sam? She's a humaniod replicator.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Nolamom
                              Oddly, I didn't find it shippy. I usually pick up on ship pretty well, but this one wasn't like that (for me at least).
                              Yes, but I've been pushed so far past the point of toleration that I can't stand anything even remotely construeable as shippy. I have the urge to break out in hives at the very thought of it...

Comment

Originally posted by DownFallAngel
                                3. O'Niell Class/DJ Class, who cares, they both are still badass to the max.
                                This is a true statement. Those are both serious ships, although the DJ is much prettier.
                                - Mark Twain -

Comment

Working...
                                X