Page 3 of 24 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 60 of 464
  1. #41

    Default Re: New Order, Part 2 (802)

    O'neill rocks with big guns.

    "Who's your daddy!"

  2. #42
    Probie LavisBlade's Avatar
    Member Since
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    19

    Default Re: New Order, Part 2 (802)

    Jackson: So we would be looking for a needle in a hay stack?

    Thor: A hay stack of infinate size.
    ------------

    'Jack picks up the huge funny looking gun and zaps the relicator-human'

    Jack: WHAT? I had to do something.
    ------------

    'As Teal'c, Jack, and Daniel fight the replicators'

    Jack: Whos your daddy! Zap! Zap!

    I did not like Weir for the first few minutes of watching her "act" but soon I did'nt pay much attention and I began to enjoy watching her. Now all I have to do is see her fight some Wraith.

    I really thought the Asgard were goners for a few minutes there

  3. #43
    Caffeinated Teacher Nolamom's Avatar
    Member Since
    May 2004
    Location
    Toll Booth - Home of the Tollans
    Posts
    15,113

    Default Re: New Order, Part 2 (802)

    Quote Originally Posted by DownFallAngel
    1. Is fifth the only humanoid replicator left, and is he leading the replicators, amking him assume the position of 1?
    How about Repli-Sam? She's a humaniod replicator.

  4. #44
    Data ShadowMaat's Avatar
    Member Since
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Doctor Horrible's Lab
    Posts
    17,549

    Default Re: New Order, Part 2 (802)

    Quote Originally Posted by Nolamom
    Oddly, I didn't find it shippy. I usually pick up on ship pretty well, but this one wasn't like that (for me at least).
    Yes, but I've been pushed so far past the point of toleration that I can't stand anything even remotely construeable as shippy. I have the urge to break out in hives at the very thought of it...

  5. #45
    Captain Sela's Avatar
    Member Since
    May 2004
    Location
    In a world of my own...
    Posts
    1,905

    Default Re: New Order, Part 2 (802)

    Quote Originally Posted by DownFallAngel
    3. O'Niell Class/DJ Class, who cares, they both are still badass to the max.
    This is a true statement. Those are both serious ships, although the DJ is much prettier.
    "You cannot reason with your own heart;
    it has it's own laws and beats about things
    which the intellect scorns."
    - Mark Twain -

  6. #46
    Major DownFallAngel's Avatar
    Member Since
    May 2004
    Location
    [Purgatory.]
    Posts
    2,884

    Default Re: New Order, Part 2 (802)

    He should take on the name Alpha, and she should be Beta.

    DJ reminds me of the Defiant Class (ST: DS9) for some reason.
    http://meteorxl.com/images/Mach/RA2.jpg
    I am the Alpha and the Omega, the First and the Last, the Beginning and the End.
    [Revelations 22:13]

  7. #47
    Major Mio's Avatar
    Member Since
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Atlantis Power Generation Room
    Posts
    2,795

    Default Re: New Order, Part 2 (802)

    There has to be a little shippiness every now and then. Just enough to taunt some, and bug others.


    However, It left me content.

  8. #48
    Lieutenant Colonel Elwe Singollo's Avatar
    Member Since
    May 2004
    Location
    Menegroth, Doriath
    Posts
    4,444

    Default Re: New Order, Part 2 (802)

    Since Fifth escaped, but the Asgard have retrieved new ways of dealing with them that actually works, i think that the Asgard will have an easier time helping out, even if the replicators that have escaped are still out there somewhere.

  9. #49
    Captain Sela's Avatar
    Member Since
    May 2004
    Location
    In a world of my own...
    Posts
    1,905

    Default Re: New Order, Part 2 (802)

    Quote Originally Posted by Thor's Bodyguard
    O'neill rocks with big guns.

    "Who's your daddy!"
    Trust O'Neill to come up with a big honkin' gun.
    "You cannot reason with your own heart;
    it has it's own laws and beats about things
    which the intellect scorns."
    - Mark Twain -

  10. #50
    Caffeinated Teacher Nolamom's Avatar
    Member Since
    May 2004
    Location
    Toll Booth - Home of the Tollans
    Posts
    15,113

    Default Re: New Order, Part 2 (802)

    Quote Originally Posted by DownFallAngel
    He should take on the name Alpha, and she should be Beta.
    That doesn't sound too good to me at least. Fifth is more distinctive.

  11. #51
    Second Lieutenant shinyredpants's Avatar
    Member Since
    May 2004
    Location
    my tape worm's stomach
    Posts
    438

    Default Re: New Order, Part 2 (802)

    i didnt think it was all that shippy either...i mean...it had fifth having the hots for sam, but thats not really shippyness as opposed to guy obsessing chick who shafted him and getting back at her despite being in love with her *thus showing how insane he is, as replicators and humans cant get freaky*

    well...they probably could, but it just wouldnt be the same =P

    Daniel: No Jonas, I will NOT play pass the mustard with you.
    Jonas: What about pass the mayo?
    Daniel: ...okay, but dont tell Jack.



  12. #52
    Lieutenant Colonel Elwe Singollo's Avatar
    Member Since
    May 2004
    Location
    Menegroth, Doriath
    Posts
    4,444

    Default Re: New Order, Part 2 (802)

    Quote Originally Posted by ShadowMaat
    Yes, but I've been pushed so far past the point of toleration that I can't stand anything even remotely construeable as shippy. I have the urge to break out in hives at the very thought of it...
    Yah i noticed your little 'ahh', haha, cause i as well didn't see as much shippy scenes, but i understand your feelings Well, maybe not, since i have no problem with ship scenes Haha...

  13. #53
    Major Mio's Avatar
    Member Since
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Atlantis Power Generation Room
    Posts
    2,795

    Default Re: New Order, Part 2 (802)

    For years I've been stickin it to the man

    Now I am the man....

    someone fix that quote if I did it wrong....The TiVo is all the way upstairs.

  14. #54
    Captain Sela's Avatar
    Member Since
    May 2004
    Location
    In a world of my own...
    Posts
    1,905

    Default Re: New Order, Part 2 (802)

    Quote Originally Posted by Nolamom
    Oddly, I didn't find it shippy. I usually pick up on ship pretty well, but this one wasn't like that (for me at least).
    I din't pick up on any ship either, although Teal'c and Carter....naw. Just friends.
    "You cannot reason with your own heart;
    it has it's own laws and beats about things
    which the intellect scorns."
    - Mark Twain -

  15. #55
    Major DownFallAngel's Avatar
    Member Since
    May 2004
    Location
    [Purgatory.]
    Posts
    2,884

    Default Re: New Order, Part 2 (802)

    Mio I think thats right.
    http://meteorxl.com/images/Mach/RA2.jpg
    I am the Alpha and the Omega, the First and the Last, the Beginning and the End.
    [Revelations 22:13]

  16. #56
    Caffeinated Teacher Nolamom's Avatar
    Member Since
    May 2004
    Location
    Toll Booth - Home of the Tollans
    Posts
    15,113

    Default Re: New Order, Part 2 (802)

    Being able to do whatever he wants (within reason) must have been a pretty big PRO for O'Neill...

  17. #57
    Data ShadowMaat's Avatar
    Member Since
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Doctor Horrible's Lab
    Posts
    17,549

    Default Re: New Order, Part 2 (802)

    It was all of Sam's moopy whining at the beginning about "Jack" this and "Jack" that and "Oh, I'm so worried!" And then the dippy looks she gave him on the Asgard planet. The others were worried about Jack but managed not to be so... blatant about it and... I dunno, it just sat wrong with me. Obviously. And if you say "Well, but Sam's a GIRL! Of course she's gonna show more emotion about it!" I swear I will find a way to do violent and biologically impossible things to you...

  18. #58
    Major DownFallAngel's Avatar
    Member Since
    May 2004
    Location
    [Purgatory.]
    Posts
    2,884

    Default Re: New Order, Part 2 (802)

    I like Teal'c's and Sam's convo in the cargo ship. I laughed through the whole thing.
    http://meteorxl.com/images/Mach/RA2.jpg
    I am the Alpha and the Omega, the First and the Last, the Beginning and the End.
    [Revelations 22:13]

  19. #59
    Captain Sela's Avatar
    Member Since
    May 2004
    Location
    In a world of my own...
    Posts
    1,905

    Default Re: New Order, Part 2 (802)

    Quote Originally Posted by Nolamom
    Being able to do whatever he wants (within reason) must have been a pretty big PRO for O'Neill...
    Carter jumped in pretty quicky to add, "Within reason, sir." That cracked me up!
    "You cannot reason with your own heart;
    it has it's own laws and beats about things
    which the intellect scorns."
    - Mark Twain -

  20. #60
    Caffeinated Teacher Nolamom's Avatar
    Member Since
    May 2004
    Location
    Toll Booth - Home of the Tollans
    Posts
    15,113

    Default Re: New Order, Part 2 (802)

    Quote Originally Posted by ShadowMaat
    I swear I will find a way to do violent and biologically impossible things to you...
    Yeah, I just BET you would, too! Nothing in the world says that there is any kind of rule that just because an individual's reproductive organs are on the INSIDE means that they have to be more emotional.

Page 3 of 24 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Lost City, Part 1 (721)
    By GateWorld in forum SG-1 Season 7
    Replies: 95
    Last Post: September 9th, 2020, 08:47 PM
  2. Heroes, Part 2 (718)
    By GateWorld in forum SG-1 Season 7
    Replies: 308
    Last Post: September 4th, 2020, 10:15 AM
  3. Heroes, Part 1 (717)
    By GateWorld in forum SG-1 Season 7
    Replies: 99
    Last Post: September 4th, 2020, 10:10 AM
  4. Evolution, Part 2 (712)
    By GateWorld in forum SG-1 Season 7
    Replies: 113
    Last Post: September 1st, 2020, 07:39 AM
  5. Evolution, Part 1 (711)
    By GateWorld in forum SG-1 Season 7
    Replies: 79
    Last Post: September 1st, 2020, 07:25 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •