This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by metabog View Post
    I think the series deserves a semi-happy ending...

ex: they all die for some special reason, or something, but it's for the good of whatever.

Or.............. They get to Earth only to find through a few losses
    that our atmosphere is totally fatal to them, and the cylons
    Go home aliens, go home!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by ChocolateLovingEntity View Post
      Or.............. They get to Earth only to find through a few losses
      that our atmosphere is totally fatal to them, and the cylons
      They get to Earth to find that we've already destroyed the planet for them.....

Comment

^^^The most likely outcome^^^

Or maybe they'll come to Earth and help us unite despite our differences and usher in a new golden age of enlightenment and peace?
        Yeah right
        sigpic

Comment

maybe earth ends up having a really stong gravity, and the colonists can barely move! it would be interesting seeing as in BSG:80 it was the other way round, and earth had a low gravity compared to the colonies!
          Spoiler:
          Disclaimer:
          I have been using this username since 1998, it has no connection to "The Last Airbender", or James Cameron's movie.
          Quotes!
          - "Things will not calm down, Daniel Jackson, they will in fact calm up!"
          - "I hope you like Guinness Sir, I find it a refreshing alternative to... food"
          - "I'm Beginning to regret staying up late to watch "Deuce Bigalow: European Gigalo" last night... Check that, i regretted it almost immediately"
          sigpic

Comment

Or they come to earth, run out of fuel somewhere along mars and are frakked
            Visit my Website

Comment

i always thoguht about what would happen when they got to earth, I was thinking earth would copy there tech (we would be slightly behind them) and the cylons would come and we would have to fight them.

Comment

The ending was stupid

are they trying to rip off one of those armageddon style movies like MadMax, ZombieHolocuats, IamLegend etc

Comment

Working...
                X