• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mortal (502)

Visit the Episode GuideSMALLVILLE SEASON FIVE
    MORTAL
    EPISODE NUMBER - 502

A gang of superpowered criminals escape from Belle Reeve and take Lana and the Kents hostage, demanding that Clark break into Lex's high-security facility -- without his abilities.

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >>
    Last edited by Darren; 09 May 2011, 02:40 PM.

I was an okay episode. However it wasn't as good as last week's episode that's for sure. The best part, all the stuff in the trunk of Chloe's VW, that she bought of ebay.
    sigpic

Comment

Well i have a feeling SV's taking a wrong direction, i dunno.... i mean it was ok, but surely i have seen better.

btw, shouldnt he be flying already???
      "Maybe one day you will learn that your way is not the only way!"

Visit Dr. Radek Zelenka's Complete Translations and thunk thread

All translations will be found in the first post of this thread, though i recommend to read the whole discussion ;]

Comment

Originally posted by veneticuss
        He probably would be if he wasn't afraid of heights. I think it's funny that have him afraid of heights. He can leap tall buildings with a single bound, just as long as he's not looking down.
        My Depth Is Immaterial To This Conversation...

Comment

Originally posted by contact2918
          He probably would be if he wasn't afraid of heights. I think it's funny that have him afraid of heights. He can leap tall buildings with a single bound, just as long as he's not looking down.
          In the new opening credits there's a clip of him flying. Is that from a future ep, or is it the scene from last year?

Comment

Originally posted by Jonzey
            In the new opening credits there's a clip of him flying. Is that from a future ep, or is it the scene from last year?
            That's from last season, the episode when his Kalel personality took for a little while. He was flying up to get the crystal fragment from Lex's plane.
            My Depth Is Immaterial To This Conversation...

Comment

Originally posted by contact2918
              That's from last season, the episode when his Kalel personality took for a little while. He was flying up to get the crystal fragment from Lex's plane.
              Thought it might be Kalel is sooo much cooler than Clark.

Comment

From now on Call Chloe Macgyver
                Duct tape is like the Force. It has a light side and a dark side and it holds the universe together
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by veneticuss
                  Well i have a feeling SV's taking a wrong direction, i dunno.... i mean it was ok, but surely i have seen better.

The producers made a promise.
                  No tights, no flying.

Comment

I saw the episode today (just aired on E4) and I thought it was ok but I mean Clark cant stay mortal forever I think it will last an episode or two this 'mortality' but his powers are just too needed. Really I was hoping that he would get his powers back in this episode but I guess I was wrong.
                    Oh Yes the Sam is Back and hes more Sci-fied up than ever !!!!!!!!!

Coming Soon a new Banner from Me

Comment

Working...
                    X