• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

15:31
    http://i.imgur.com/gDxdl9E.gif

​ ​

Comment

S8 is probably the worse season for SG1 which makes it funny when I say New Order is probably favorite episode. I like it more than I like Lost City. The big thing to me is part 1 does not suffer for part 2. I find their is plenty of acty with Tealc and Sam going to Othalia and teaming up with Thor. I also love seeing how sadistic Fifth has become. On the other end this gives a great insight to how Weir will be on Atlantis. Despite spending most the time in the conference room, the story keeps me entertained. I'm giving it an excellent with 5:50
      Originally posted by aretood2
      Jelgate is right

Comment

Starting with season 8 jigsaws like I finished season 7 -- 09:29.
        Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Really good start of season 8. At the beginning Teal'c and Sam- it was so nice to see them how they are talking like friends. Then the cool thing with a black hole and finally Thor. And of course he needed help...again Btw his ship with name Daniel Jackson, it was funny. But I feel like whole ship was pretty empty, just pillars,walls and emptiness.
          Storyline with Goau'lds was also pretty good and new actress of Dr.Weir was also good. I have nothing against her.
          Really good episode but part 2 was even better

Comment

Working...
          X