No announcement yet.

New Order, Part 1 (801)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That replicator ship looks like a weapon in Tron 2.0.

Comment

Heres how i think Ama should look with the 'glowy eyes', Not as 'grr' as the other picture in the previous post, but hey, i like this one better
      Amanda, "Wallow Central."

Comment

[QUOTE=Calicto]Amaterasu was so loveable and sexy in her own manner. QUOTE]

It's about FREAKIN' TIME!!!

Amaterasu is only the Mother of All Japanese Emperors ... among other things. Also known as the Kami of of the Center of Heaven [i.e. the Sun Goddess]. If that doesn't qualify for a Gou'ald system lord, I don't know what does. Too bad it's taken up to Season 8 for TPTB to work her in to the pantheon.

And let's not forget her annoying, badly behaving, atrocity committing brother, Susa-no-o.

And for the next Hathor, how about Uzume? A little song, a little dance, a little strip-tease for the Jaffa and the fanboys??

If you want a Celtic version of Hathor, how about Maeve the Irish Warrior Queen of Connaught or the Morrigan?

Let's give evil Replicant Carter a little support in crashing the "villian boy's club."
        RDA: "It may be balsa, but it's still wood."

Comment

Morrigan has already been in SG1. Summit/Last Stand.

Comment

Was Morrigan a woman SL? Cause i remember Daniel explaining to Yu about the SL's that were at the summit, but i can't remember which person.

Comment

I believe she had red hair and black clothes.

EDIT: And I was right!: http://www.gateworld.net/omnipedia/c...morrigan.shtml

Comment

Well i think she was dumped out of the SL's little circle, but thats just me guessing, haha..

Comment

Possibly she's hooked up with Ba'al in some nefarious plot?
                  sigpic

Comment

Who liked the food part, where at the time Daniel and Weir are discussing the bluffs and stuff, and how Yu spits out his food, haha... I liked that scene, may not be funny, but its one of those scenes that we rarely see 'System Lords' eat and drink

Comment

lol It wasn't funny, but agreed rarely seen!
                      __

__

Comment

You barely see Ama in the background smirk, but maybe that was just my eyes, cause it was blurry

Comment

Aaah, I can see it now.
                          *Yu takes a bite*
                          *Yu spits it out*
                          3 min later:
                          Yu: Oooh, what's that. It looks nice.
                          *Yu takes a bite*
                          *Yu spits it out*

Comment

Yu is my second favourite Gou'ald on the show. His fashion, way he speaks and just how he acts and reacts is wonderful
                            __

__

Comment

It seemed Oshu enjoyed the food

Comment

Ok,ok, the Talk was great between Carter and Teal'c, and the cemistry between Dr Jackson and Dr. Wier was really good, but isn't anyone going to say anything on the gun Jack made. (Daniel)= I don't now, you tell us!... you made it. (Jack)=No (Daniel)=yes you did(Jack)=No(Daniel)=Yes(Jack)=No(Daniel)=yes (Thor)=The memory of the Angent are gone. That is so funny, and asking Thor for an asprine! Like he would have one in his pocket, oh waite he don't have pocketes. Asking Teal'c about his hair! twice. The gun!... is Jack the only one that can use the gun? The way he said (I got nothing) after he tapped the gun with his finger. In my opinion he ment I know something but, I'm not telling.

Comment

Working...
                                X