All...

Will.
      Watch.
      Seven.
      More.
      Times.
      This.
      Weekend.

After all of the doubts, I am very proud of that cast/crew. They rock. I don't know, maybe that sounds awfully gung ho, but here's why:

1. Daniel and Elizabeth had great chemistry. Daniel looked sufficiently upset that he couldn't help in the way that he wanted to, and Elizabeth looked sufficiently in charge. The two made a great team, and it almost made me wish that Elizabeth was staying in THIS series. Almost.

2. Sam and Teal'c had a very cool (and highly overdue) friendship scene, which I digged immensely. The two actors played off of each other well, but would you expect any less with how long they've been working together? Wow! You mean... Teal'c and Sam are friends? Go figure.

3. The Goa'uld were very... smarmy, and in a good love-to-hate-em sort of way. I loved Amaratsu-whatsit's attitude - what a wench! And I liked how Yu started slipping. The guy from Andromeda (bless him) did a really good job, as well. I'm still in love with Yu's sidekick. He's very cute.

4. Fifth (Patrick Currie) definitely showed his age and maturity and, thus, change in character this ep. He's delusional and crazy, and I like him a lot. His chemistry with AT was very different (i.e. cool), and since this is the Season of Change, I like how they approached it.

I guess that pretty much covers Part One.

Let Season Eight roll. It's rockin' it so far.

Comment

WOW! I just can't wait. spazzy, good description, you have really filled me in! Thanks
        __

__

Comment

This was a great episode. a 4.5 star episode I must say.Very action filled.

So much things will be expected of Season 8.

Amaterasu was so loveable and sexy in her own manner. She seems like the new "Hathor", which is soooo awesome. I loved camulus. He looked GREAT and he was GREAT... awesome stuff. Yu seemed out of it, like usual.

I can only wait for a transcript to come up so that I may savor more moments.

Comment

Although I have not seen, I'm glad people have really enjoyed it. I'm getting bit hyper from that Pepsi. I want to see the premier NOW! lol
            __

__

Comment

I couldnt help but take screencaps of them smiling, with their sarcasm Especially Daniel and Sam, Haha...

Amanda, "Wallow Central."

Comment

Originally posted by the dancer of spaz
                2. Sam and Teal'c had a very cool (and highly overdue) friendship scene, which I digged immensely. The two actors played off of each other well, but would you expect any less with how long they've been working together? Wow! You mean... Teal'c and Sam are friends? Go figure.
                Wasn't that a great scene? One of my favorites of the two hours. I loved that Sam and Teal'c got to go off on a mission together.
                Life is hard...and it's harder if you're stupid

Comment

Really enjoyed the first part, and I agree about the glowing eyes. That's really the best part about being a Goa'uld, having your eyes glow.

Amaterasu was a great representative and thought she should have talked more. Shut up Camulus , let the hot Goa'uld woman speak.

I also thought the ending was very effective, I could just imagine having to wait a week until the next one. That would have been torture.

Comment

Originally posted by AgentX
                    Really enjoyed the first part, and I agree about the glowing eyes. That's really the best part about being a Goa'uld, having your eyes glow.

Amaterasu was a great representative and thought she should have talked more. Shut up Camulus , let the hot Goa'uld woman speak.

I also thought the ending was very effective, I could just imagine having to wait a week until the next one. That would have been torture.
                    I know, Camulus talked too much, haha, although some people didn't mind, i wasn't one of them But anywho, couldn't scifi just shove another two hours on the same premiere night with SG1?! Although that would be a long 4 hours, oh well Haha...

Comment

Originally posted by ShimaTsuno
                      Mhhh, now that you mention it I start to miss the eye glowing thingy, too.
                      Well, I worked on Amateratsu a bit...she SHOULD have glowing eyes!
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Nolamom
                        Looks like shes crying With much anger at the sametime, i miss the glow, haha...
                        Last edited by Elwe Singollo; 10 July 2004, 09:09 PM.

Comment

Good one, from top to bottom. Love Dr Weir, she is on the mark. Funny when Daniel said, Stop, the jokes, the puns ,done to death, Seriously . So Daniel. What about the Asgard making a black hole for the replicators. I'll bet they are fun at a party. This was a good one, I watched it last night, when I got home from work, and I called my boss today and told her I was gonna be a little bit late so I could finish watching it again. I'm taking advantage of my son being off the computer to catch up with my email, and say hi to you guys, then I'm gonna watch it again.

Comment

OK... just for the record... I saw that picture, and almost had a heart attack... or a very wet accident. Phew... you did a good job. If we can't have the real thing, then we can pretend that she was GLOWY.

Comment

Great picture. She looks much more intimidating now, I would capitulate to her.

Comment

::stares a bit below the head:: definetly....capitulate.....
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X