No announcement yet.

New Order, Part 1 (801)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I liked his comment about looking good in stasis - when he was a hologram.
    sigpic

Comment

I want to set my avatar to fifth now :\

Oh well.

And why does my sig keep not displaying? I have to go back and edit and click the little button like half of the time.
      sigpic

Comment

Is it just me, or did Thor look a little.....wet?
        sigpic

Comment

Perhaps he used too much Asgard Lotion?
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Nolamom
            Perhaps he used too much Asgard Lotion?
            No. But I think the same company must have come out with a body spray.
            sigpic

Comment

Although i didn't see the wetness you witnessed, but maybe he was tired and started sweating from all the rare 'walking' he has done in the episode ;p
              Amanda, "Wallow Central."

Comment

Do Asgard even *Have* sweat glands?
                sigpic

Comment

They can sweat?

Anyway, i did notice that their consoles like to spin around.....
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Nolamom
                    The 11 countries are those that have a treaty over sharing Antartica, not those that know about the Goa'uld system lords.

I figured that, but what about the Czechoslovakian guy is episode three of Atlantis?
                    It’s the show that doesn’t end, it goes on and on my friends, some people started watching not knowing what it was, but they will be watching forever just because it’s the show that doesn’t end…..

Comment

Well since the Atlantis team will be international, i think that they tell the governments who own parts of the Antarctic who don't know about the stargate yet.
                      Amanda, "Wallow Central."

Comment

SPOILERS! below, in case you haven't figured out that that's what this thread is all about ...

For reference, when it's cut up "Part 1" will end when Daniel and Weir stop the System Lords from leaving and learn that they're sending a ship to attack.

This is after the Asgard fleet destroys the Replicator ship, and Sam is presumed dead.
                        GateWorld Podcast - Info - iTunes - Google
                        The Stargate Omnipedia - www.StargateOmnipedia.com
                        Stargate Image Gallery - www.StargateGallery.com

Comment

Love the episode... except...

when did they stop with the weekly eye-glowing? It was very rare in season 7, and the trio this week didn't even twinkle once. I demand more eye-glowing from the baddies, darnitall. A sneer is just a smarmy sneer without a pair of evil flashing eyes to go with it. =(

Comment

Originally posted by irncrom
                            Love the episode... except...

when did they stop with the weekly eye-glowing? It was very rare in season 7, and the trio this week didn't even twinkle once. I demand more eye-glowing from the baddies, darnitall. A sneer is just a smarmy sneer without a pair of evil flashing eyes to go with it. =(
                            Agreed. The glowing eyes are just....cool....
                            sigpic

Comment

Mhhh, now that you mention it I start to miss the eye glowing thingy, too.
                              But besides that: woooohooo, never (ok...that *must* be an exaggeration...anyways) had so much fun watching an episode.
                              I especially liked the Sam-Fifth storyline (yay, AT Fan over here) *waves*
                              ShimaTsuno.de

Comment

Overall, the first part of New Order was pretty good. I liked how they played out with Yu 'showing his age.'

I liked both parts, but part 1 gave a lot more detail at to what has been going on with the Asgard/Replicator war. Very solid episode.
                                Oma: The universe is vast and we are so small. There is only one thing we can truly control.
                                Daniel: What's that?
                                Oma: Whether we are good or evil.

-Meridian (521)

Comment

Working...
                                X