• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Order, Part 1 (801)

Visit the Episode Guide
    STARGATE SG-1 - SEASON EIGHT
    EPISODE NUMBER - 801

Carter and Teal'c go in search of the Asgard to try and save Colonel O'Neill, but discover that the Asgard's most deadly enemy has returned with a vengeance. The System Lords seek an alliance with Earth against a common enemy.

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >>
    Last edited by GateWorld; 04 February 2021, 10:26 PM.

My taped messed up... grrrrrrrrrrr
    It’s the show that doesn’t end, it goes on and on my friends, some people started watching not knowing what it was, but they will be watching forever just because it’s the show that doesn’t end…..

Comment

Ouch.

I. Love. TiVo. Anyway, I have no idea what the last part in Part 1 was. I'm too lazy to check. I don't wanna post anything about Part 2 here....hmm....

I loved the special effects, i must say.
      sigpic

Comment

Quite enjoyable. New intro isn't bad. Like Teal'c's hair. Weir seems to have some cojones.
        sigpic

Comment

Although i liked part 2, i couldn't go without the Teal'c and Thor interaction, little, but rare in the show Loved the 2 new introduced system lords, especially Cumulas And oh yes, loved Tealc's new hair
          Amanda, "Wallow Central."

Comment

You really need to watch part I, espically for the special effects, and better yet the visual effects.

I am the Alpha and the Omega, the First and the Last, the Beginning and the End.
            [Revelations 22:13]

Comment

Originally posted by David85
              My taped messed up... grrrrrrrrrrr

It's repeating now...
              "You cannot reason with your own heart;
              it has it's own laws and beats about things
              which the intellect scorns."
              - Mark Twain -

Comment

Originally posted by Nolamom
                Quite enjoyable. New intro isn't bad. Like Teal'c's hair. Weir seems to have some cojones.
                Weir really surprised me during the negotiations. She definately had a pair.
                - Mark Twain -

Comment

I know, but I have to tape it upstairs and my computer is down, and i have to run backand fourth for hours now.

Spoilers duh.....

In the beginning Weir talked about 11 countries and the treaty. I thought only like 5-6 countries knew.

Then in an interview, Torri said....

"We have McKay, who's a Canadian. We have Grodin, who's British. We had in the last episode, which actually airs the third episode, we had a Czechoslovakian."

What the hell?!?! Why would Czechoslovakian know about it?! And isn't it the Czech Republic now.
                  It’s the show that doesn’t end, it goes on and on my friends, some people started watching not knowing what it was, but they will be watching forever just because it’s the show that doesn’t end…..

Comment

I have been looking forward to this, for if nothing else to see if they still have it. If this episode is any indication of the season, I cant wait. I thought 7 as a whole was decent, but that some episodes werent the best.

This opening really felt to me like a motion picture, with the incredible special effects, and nice story line getting you ready for the sequel (in the case the season). The whole thing worked well.

Comment

Yes, although the visual effects 'wowed' me, i really thought the story got my attention I'm super happy

Comment

Loved the "deep" Teal'c - Carter conversation. I liked seeing just the two of them together. I can see them being really good friends.
                        - Mark Twain -

Comment

I have to say that I loved it when O'neill was interfaced with the asgard computer. Testing...testing..
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by David85
                            In the beginning Weir talked about 11 countries and the treaty. I thought only like 5-6 countries knew.
                            The 11 countries are those that have a treaty over sharing Antartica, not those that know about the Goa'uld system lords.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Mio
                              I have to say that I loved it when O'neill was interfaced with the asgard computer. Testing...testing..
                              Testing...Testing... LOVED THAT PART!

Comment

Working...
                              X