Who's your fave wraith?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Who's your fave wraith?

Mine has to be the hive queen, it made a change to have another female wraith in a powerful position plus it made such a good cliffhanger. Who's yours?
    sigpic

Steve....poor, poor Steve....I enjoyed Shep's little talks with him

Comment

There's so many and they all look alike. My vote is for the Sheppard named ones.
      sigpic

Comment

John Shephard himself due to macro Virus.
        The Egyptian Cat God .

Comment

Steve of course. He is soooo dreamy!

"But that man who has known the immense unhappiness of losing a friend, by what name do we call him? Here every language is silent and holds its peace in impotence." ~In memory of Whistler84...loved and missed but never, never forgotten. Safe journey, my dear friend. Love you.

HIC COMITAS REGIT How long until Shore Leave 29???

Comment

My favorete was the first male Wraith we say on Atlantis. He was the one coming around the corner to get one of the hostages to take him to the redhead. He just had an air of elegance to him. He just looked cool.

Comment

i vote for the hive queen, she's a beautiful female wraith
              My DVD Collection http://www.dvdaficionado.com/dvds.ht...id=deathshadow

Comment

Originally posted by Bast
                John Shephard himself due to macro Virus.
                retro virus?
                my favourite, steve... especially the talks with shep in suspision and poisoning the well.

Comment

Yep my Fav is steve
                  The doctor told me Im insane, thank God! its so much better then being outsane!

Comment

Going with the crowd it seems... Steve . Ya gotta love Steve

Capt

Comment

Just out of interest, there really are only three classes of Wraith out there that we've been introduced to, right? The hive queens, the 'officers' (ie wraith in black suits, no 'helmets' or 'heavy weapons'- for the most part) and the 'troopers', that's it?

And are there wraith names or any leaders of stature within their heirarchy, does anyone know? There has been no episode so far dealing with this issue that I may have missed, as far as gateworlder out there knows, correct?

Thanks, if anyone can get back to me on this that would be great.

Capt

Comment

Originally posted by TheCaptain
                        Just out of interest, there really are only three classes of Wraith out there that we've been introduced to, right? The hive queens, the 'officers' (ie wraith in black suits, no 'helmets' or 'heavy weapons'- for the most part) and the 'troopers', that's it?

And are there wraith names or any leaders of stature within their heirarchy, does anyone know? There has been no episode so far dealing with this issue that I may have missed, as far as gateworlder out there knows, correct?

Thanks, if anyone can get back to me on this that would be great.

Capt
                        As far we know, you're right.

Hive Keepers (queens, what have you); Commanders (Think "Steve" types) and Warriors/Drones (The guys with the masks and stunners).

It seems that Wraiths have no names among themselves. We just give them names for that "human touch" so to speak. As far as we know right now, we haven't seen much in terms of the higher-levels of wraith society. Certainly the Hive keepers are up there, but there may be even higher levels. "The Hive" (SGA: S2) may have some details.

Oh yeah, an answer to the question: STEVE!
                        Last edited by TechnoWraith; 06 October 2005, 09:37 PM. Reason: To customize Dart: Select drive system. Select hyperdrive options. Select body kit options. Select audio system options. Select paint job. Submit Order.

Comment

Originally posted by TechnoWraith
                          As far we know, you're right.

Hive Keepers (queens, what have you); Commanders (Think "Steve" types) and Warriors/Drones (The guys with the masks and stunners).

It seems that Wraiths have no names among themselves. We just give them names for that "human touch" so to speak. As far as we know right now, we haven't seen much in terms of the higher-levels of wraith society. Certainly the Hive keepers are up there, but there may be even higher levels. "The Hive" (SGA: S2) may have some details.

Oh yeah, an answer to the question: STEVE!
                          Okay, great stuff thanks for your thoughts... thought I was right with there only being three types

lol yes my terminology wasn't quite on the money but glad that you got what I was driving at . Yes we can hope The Hive might have some answeres... I would hope it does! Haven't even been able to catch Lost Boys yet, but will do so within the next couple of days

The wraith are quite strange, they have a boastful confidence and immense power, a superiority over others, but no egomanical streak like the goa'uld... they do not even seem to have all that much individuality. It's like they really do live to feed, not to rule or to conquer or to set up personal territories or stake claims to power. All that strength and fear is just a byproduct of their need for food (ie humans).

It's preplexing - worthy of some explanation, though really doubt we'll get it .

BTW is there a release date for the next parts of series 2 of Atlantis and series 9 of SG1, anyone know *US premier?

Capt

Comment

Oh Steve Steve Steve

Ses
                            James Lafazanos - Good for a Laf

Comment

Round here, seems everyone just LOVES their Steves...

Capt

Comment

Working...
                              X