Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How would you take the Universe in the shape it is now?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How would you take the Universe in the shape it is now?

Would you be a system lord, goa'uld, bad acended being, hybrid, Evil Ancient/Nox/Asgard/Tolan/Furlings/Earth team, Replicator, Wrath, Orii, and any new or others you can think of. try to use what we fans know has or could be used to take over the Stargate universe. If you want you can use Earth weapons against itself, things used before, or you can use an old or today enamy and make diffrent or new choices.
    Come see Kingomon's Stargate stories about:
    Poseidon, the Ancient's King and
    new enemy of the Ori
    At: http://www.stargate-sg1.hu/fanfiction/

if somebody offered the universe on a silver plate i will not turn it down no natter what state its in
    For all the pollution woes on Earth, will the Human race end up taking those problems into space in the future?

We can all call our ships Sports Utility Ships to curtail the carbon emissions and hypersleep at night

Comment

I'd probably choose to be an Ori. If you are talking about taking over the universe, they seem to have the best chance of achieving that goal. Look at all the power they possess, and all the psycho followers they have. No other race could contend with that. I would unleash a galaxy-wide plague until everyone submitted to my will.
      sigpic
      MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
      "...phu...ah..."
      "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
      Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

pre orii id of gone with furling, because they can be anything i want or the haktar harsisis child of osiris and anubis with the ancinet repository in my head and a stolen asgard warship then go and take out the most strategic places, like earth, its not a important place but has a knoack of screwwing up these plans so would go first so they couldnt find a way to stop me
        sigpic
        You are the fifth race, your role is clear, if there is any hope in preserving the future it lies with you and your people ~ 8years for those words
        Stargate : Genesis |
        Original Starship DesignThread
        Sanctuary for all | http://virtualfleet.vze.com/
        11000! green me

Comment

Though I've got a soft spot for the Replicators and the Wraith, I think I'm going to have to stick with being just a plain old human team from Earth. I know, I'm boring, but I think we have the best sense of humor...and blue jello!

"But that man who has known the immense unhappiness of losing a friend, by what name do we call him? Here every language is silent and holds its peace in impotence." ~In memory of Whistler84...loved and missed but never, never forgotten. Safe journey, my dear friend. Love you.

HIC COMITAS REGIT How long until Shore Leave 29???

Comment

I'd be a really evil Wraith/Ori Hybrid. If that's even possible.
            sigpic

Comment

I would want to be an Ancient that has used Asgard-like means to keep alive from the time Atlantis left earth. Of course the Ancients had better bio technologies so most likely they could of made perfect clones. I would of altered myself to the point where I could ascend at will. With two and half million years worth of experience and time I would have built my own shipyards, cities, and clone armies. What better way to take over the galaxy then to have one of the ones who help reseed life strip it away...

...or I would have this all in a virtual world while I stay dormant in a stasis pod, only to emerge to reclone myself.
              "What is it with you and ascended women?!"

Proud member of the C.O.T.W.O.S.F.
              The Coalition Of Those Who Oppose Sci Fi (channel)

Comment

I would want to be an ancient because you can still interact with people and you can't be killed by most people, plus all of the powers!

Comment

I'd want to be an EVIL Nox...just because they think they are goody-two-shoes...and then ill show everyone the true nature of the nox
                  The doctor told me Im insane, thank God! its so much better then being outsane!

Comment

I'm with The Fifth Man. The Ori appear to be the strongest and most formidable power within the Universe at this time, so I would choose to be an Ori. I would use my powers (and the threat of imminent death) to *ahem* persuade the people of other worlds to submit to my rule, and take over the Universe in no time at all! Of course, I would have to go after Earth, first, to make sure the pesky SGC doesn't interfere with my plans!
                    Teal'c--what's with the hair?

Comment

Working...
                    X