X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My Fanfic summery (work in progress)

Ok here's who it goes:

A basestar jumps in and surprises the fleet, and larches raiders. The fleet jumps away, and Galatica does later after a couple of exchanges with the basestar. At the coordinates the fleet jumps to, there is another basestar, except it doesn't attack or do anything. Marines from Galatica board it, and find it abandoned. A lot of the crew goes in and gets whatever they think they can use, and Lt. Thrace and so of the deck crew start gutting raiders and modifying them for the fleet to use. There is an ongoing debate between Adama and Tigh about whether or not to try to salvage the basestar its self. It turns out there are some centerials aboard the basestar and they manage to take control. Galatica is forced to destroy the basestar, and they end up with 5-10 raiders and some extra parts. The End

Was that any good? I was really bored in study hall and came up with it.
    I'm from Iowa, United States

Anyone have an opinion? Good? Bad?
    I'm from Iowa, United States

Comment

Its ok but its also a scifi cliche
      gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
      so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
      love Torri

Comment

Working...
      X