This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

RDA will be back

i know he will be back becouse by the looks of it stargate will get canceled if they dont start to pick things up and RDA and stargate fans will protest about him leaving and loads of other stuff then the stargate makers will give him a hell of a lot of money to return

Mckay: Size doesnt matter

Sheppard:thats a myth

I like farris wheels,college football and a good cup of tea.

You do know that he left because of his daughter in California, right? He'd rather spend quality time with her than make lots of money in Canada.

Don't blame him, either. I wouldn't give up time with my kid for anything.

Comment

*this is a joke... but prepares for red anyway*
      RDA has been gone this season? tee hee
      Ses
      James Lafazanos - Good for a Laf

Comment

Maybe she'll join the cast and we can have them both on the show ...now that's quality time in my opinion...

Comment

look nomater what u think RDA will be back becouse the stargate makers will get despirate and pay him LOADS to come back

Comment

RDA will not be back and SG1 and SGA are doing real great! They are pretty much the only thing Sci Fi has going for it.

Comment

That and Battlestar. I don't know how well Ghost Hunters is doing nor do I care.

Comment

If SG-1 Renewed, RDA will Probably be back for the 200th episode. And if he doesn't, Stargate will "Jump the Shark"
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by True!Ancient
                  look nomater what u think RDA will be back becouse the stargate makers will get despirate and pay him LOADS to come back
                  he didn't leave because of the money. its not the most important thing in the world

Comment

RDA will be back because I have him on seasons 1 - 8 DVD sets. I am happy he is gone because his heart wasn't in it anymore. I love the new eps and am glad the average fan doesn't feel as this thread starter that the series is going down the proverbial sideways flushing toilet.

Comment

Originally posted by True!Ancient
                      Money cant buy you happiness and he is rich enough already
                      gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
                      so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
                      love Torri

Comment

Originally posted by Qasim
                        Money cant buy you happiness and he is rich enough already
                        so ur tellin me if u was a millionaire and u got offerd 7 mil an episode u would say no...doubt that

by the way when he comes back im gunna b laughin at all for thinkin u know best

stargate cant cope forever without RDA he started the show n without him it will end

Comment

If this were about money, you might be right. Unfortunately... and I know this is a very very difficult thing for some people to understand... there are some crazy individuals out there who seem to think that there are more important things in the world than money. Family being one of them. I was under the impression that Rick was more interested in spending time with his daughter than in making money on some show.

I also think he has enough money already that he won't have to worry about any financial strains. He no doubt has enough to put Wylie through the school of her choice, when she's old enough.

If all Rick cares about is money, then sure, maybe he'll come back full time. But if for some INSANE reason he thinks that watching his daughter grow up is a better use of his time (and money) then you're just going to have to get used to the fact that he ain't coming back. Possibly not ever and definitely not full time.

Maybe it's time to cut the guy a little slack and admit that he's old enough to make his OWN decisions about what to do with his life.
                          Last edited by ShadowMaat; 05 October 2005, 04:47 PM.

Comment

Sorry to be blunt, but why can't people get over RDA leaving. He's gone, he's not coming back...end of story.

Comment

I think that now I can bet $100 that every day I come here, I will see a new "RDA return!" thread.

Comment

Working...
                              X