Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What's wrong with Gateworld's main page? ( Resolved)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What's wrong with Gateworld's main page? ( Resolved)

What's wrong with Gateworld's main page? I started typing gateworld.net but i cant seem to access this site. Is it down? Is anyone else having this problem?

Its working fine - maybe its an isp problem
    gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
    so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
    love Torri

Comment

Originally posted by Qasim
      Its working fine - maybe its an isp problem
      Yeah, maybe it is an isp problem, I dial it up here at school and it works fine.
      sigpic

Comment

every time i pull up the main page the column at the top with [sg-1, atlantis, omnipedia, forum, etc...] is always off sized and under a layer of other text. i don't have problems with any other parts of this very well designed site I thought the updates to the quick reply were very helpful.

Comment

Originally posted by Crichton
          every time i pull up the main page the column at the top with [sg-1, atlantis, omnipedia, forum, etc...] is always off sized and under a layer of other text. i don't have problems with any other parts of this very well designed site I thought the updates to the quick reply were very helpful.
          Which browser are you using? Because that could certainly be the issue . . .

~Sarah
          Call me Sarah . . .
          • Anti-plaid (pro P.L.A.I.D. )
          • Songwriter, screencapper, canon shipper, and fan of minor characters
          • Trek forever!

Comment

Originally posted by Crichton
            every time i pull up the main page the column at the top with [sg-1, atlantis, omnipedia, forum, etc...] is always off sized and under a layer of other text.
            That happens to me when I try to search the main site
            gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
            so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
            love Torri

Comment

Originally posted by startrekempress
              Which browser are you using? Because that could certainly be the issue . . .

~Sarah
              I guess I'm not completly sure what you mean , do you mean "internet explorer??"

Comment

help
                carter "colone?"
                o'neill "it,s my side arm, i swear. no giggling."

Comment

im haveing a prob too and i have msntv
                  carter "colone?"
                  o'neill "it,s my side arm, i swear. no giggling."

Comment

the www.gateworld.net isnt working for me.. is it not wokring for anyone else? it hasnt been working for me the past 3 days

See Jaffa are Crazy! (pic of a Tia food place in the US of A )

Comment

if its not working how are you on here, and it worked fine for me just now.

Comment

i direct connect to the fourms its easy... forum.gateworld.net

Comment

and ya i really dunno whats up .. i click the link i put in first post... and it laggs for like 5 minutes and says "cannot load page"
                          its been like that for me for 3 days =(

Comment

Works fine for me.. /me dunno too

"We're grown-ups now and it's our turn to decide what that means." - xkcd
                            The Church of Mappothism | My YouTube Videos (mostly Farscape music videos)

Starburst 1.1 1.2 1.3 | 2.1 2.2 2.3 | 3.1 3.2 3.3 | 4.1 4.2 4.3

Comment

clear cache/cookies and try again. It works fine for me

Comment

Working...
                              X