• Time
  • Show
Clear All

SG-3 Talk

Here is the SG-3 talk area.
    (Not for missions)

Proud Supporter of:
    - 'Stargate SG-1 and Atlantis' -

'If you don't tell me what I want to know, then it'll just be a question of how much you want it to hurt!'
    - Jack Bauer (24)

Hey Somnium,
    I'm apart of your team SG-3

Just gotta find a way for me to start RP. I would like to join you guys on the mission if u can find a way for me to come into it.
    My rank is Captain.

Proud Supporter of:

'If you don't tell me what I want to know, then it'll just be a question of how much you want it to hurt!'
    - Jack Bauer (24)

Comment

Oh for further information do not start threads.
      Myself and Colonel Sharp are the only ones who are allowed to start threads.
      Its a way of control if you understand.

Comment

I was thinking off maybe coming through the gate, with another unit has 'backup'

Proud Supporter of:

- Jack Bauer (24)

Comment

You can be which ever but you need to choose quick as were gonna be rescuing some one very soon. If I dont hear from you Ill go with the coming thru the gate with another team senario.

Comment

Hey, are we getting some new members for SG-3?

Proud Supporter of:

- Jack Bauer (24)

Comment

I hope so But no one else has joined lately. We originally had a full team but Jynjyr(Tyler) and Sobek(Harders) transfered to SG6 because Macri who used to be the in command didnt have time to play because he was too busy. Then I got put in command wich is where we're trying to get to at the moment. I need to do something worthy of promotion!!!

Comment

I think we have ourselves another team member, Yeay! Just sorting it out now.

Comment

Looks like I'm in, guys. Now to wait for the opportunity to actually join up with ya'll... Jaime's info is up in the Biographies, and I've posted a "killing time" opener in "Quarters". Lets get it started, yeah!
                  Last edited by ShelBel; 13 October 2005, 11:00 AM.

Comment

Yeay! New team member Welcome to SG3 ShelBel. We will be back from our mission shortly, so have a think about ideas for our next adventure. We can stay on base for a while and catch up with each other first though.

Comment

Hey guys, I'm back!!!

Nice mission so far, umm a few questions tho, what type of team are we, Exploration? Marines? Search and Rescue?

Proud Supporter of:

- Jack Bauer (24)

Comment

Originally posted by Futura
                        Hey guys, I'm back!!!

Nice mission so far, umm a few questions tho, what type of team are we, Exploration? Marines? Search and Rescue?
                        Pssst. It's C-A-P-T-A-I-N. Check the spelling in your sig.
                        SG-3 ans SG-6 are marine units. Mostly.

GO NAVY! (Tyler)
                        You're never too old to do something goofy.
                        sigpic
                        Growing older is mandatory. Growing up is optional.

Comment

Thanks for the heads up. So how many members do we (SG-3) have now?

Proud Supporter of:

- Jack Bauer (24)

Comment

Lt.Col 'H' Harvey (Somnium)
                            Captain David "Eagle" McCoy (Futura)
                            Jaime Taylor (ShelBel)

Is Tyler (Jynjyr) part of SG3? I'm a bit confused on that point....

Comment

Jynjyr is currently RPing as Tony Merrin a stand in member of SG3 (we were running a little low on members) as well as her own Character Kym Tyler. We were talking about keeping him around, Im not sure if Jynjyr ever found out about keeping him.... Jynjyr??

Comment

Working...
                              X