This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stargate SG-1 Trading Cards

Does anyone collect the official Stargate cards made by Rittenhouse Archives?
    O'Neill: Right, Carter you can fix it right?
    Carter: Uh, I don't know sir...
    O'Neill: What?!!??
    -From Red Sky

Originally posted by Ocelot
    Does anyone collect the official Stargate cards made by Rittenhouse Archives?
    Quite by accident,I came across a boxed set of season 6 at a local flea market for 10 dollars.Until then,I didn't know they even made them.I haven't been able to get back up there for a while but the fellow said he'd keep his eye out for more.There wasn't any autographed cards in in it but there were 72 cards in the set.
    i put them in one of my son's cast-off "Yu-gi-oh" card albums with a pyramid on it.Sort of went together if you ask me..
    nugglebugget

greetings from the "Bluegrass State"where the grass is actually green,just like everywhere else

Comment

You got a real bargain there,as these cards are quite expensive and not the easiest merchandise to obtain.
      Sometimes "Ideal World" runs a Stargate SG-1 "Special" on Satellite,and the trading cards are really popular and among the first items to sell out !
      The place to "Gate" to during Outages for updates and info:

Comment

Originally posted by nugglebugget
        Quite by accident,I came across a boxed set of season 6 at a local flea market for 10 dollars.
        That is a bargain, if it was an unopen box. They usually sell for $80. A box should contain 2 autograph cards and a costume card. The binders are hard to find so it's always a good idea to order the binder when you order the cards.

Rittenhouse has been the distributor for all SG trading cards. The costume cards are actual costumes from the show, like the blue gown Sam wore in Emancipation and Maybourne's hawaiian shirt.

pettygrew

Comment

Check on ebay
          I saw two binders season 1+2 full sets. I think the were selling for £100 or about $200. Pretty expensive for some cards, that is why I never intend to collect them

Comment

The binders usually run approx. $40 each. They come with one autograph card and a promo card.

Comment

Working...
            X