Clark Kent/Tom Welling thunk thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Clark Kent/Tom Welling thunk thread

Girls! Discuss the hot Tom Welling here. I think I'm in love. Who whould it be? Tom or Michael?

About time Tom Welling got a thunk thread

Comment

ROTLF, I made one but it got zero replies. I guess not many girls wach Smallville

Comment

does nothing for me
        sigpic
        "Ce qui ressemble a l'amour est toujours de l'amour." - Tristan Bernard

Comment

Originally posted by Erised
          ROTLF, I made one but it got zero replies. I guess not many girls wach Smallville
          I'm a girl... I watch smallville... but I think a lot of us prefer Lex
          Ses
          James Lafazanos - Good for a Laf

Comment

Originally posted by Ses
            I'm a girl... I watch smallville... but I think a lot of us prefer Lex

Comment

Originally posted by Erised
              Ses
              James Lafazanos - Good for a Laf

Comment

lex?! what?! well i guess i'm a hair person

Comment

*thunk* lol, i like both clark and lex but clark is just well hotter!
                  "What is an Oprah?" - Teal'c

omg thats so much funnier in my head...

Comment

and what thunk thread is complete without a bathtub scene...i ask you.

or one of these pics.....

Comment

I couldn't believe there wasn't a thread for this guy around here somewhere!

Here's my contribution to getting this thread going. I may not watch the show anymore, but that doesn't mean I don't appreciate the hotness.

Enjoy! And contribute to the cause!
                      - Life after Stargate -
                      Agent Carter * Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. * The Blacklist * Castle * Elementary * Grimm
                      Hawaii Five-0 * The Mentalist * NCIS * NCIS:LA * Once Upon a Time * Rizzoli & Isles
                      sigpic

Comment

And a couple more....

Spoiler:
                        - Life after Stargate -
                        Agent Carter * Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. * The Blacklist * Castle * Elementary * Grimm
                        Hawaii Five-0 * The Mentalist * NCIS * NCIS:LA * Once Upon a Time * Rizzoli & Isles
                        sigpic

Comment

Wow, I can't believe no one has posted anything new to this thread since 2007. Why no love for Tom? Well here goes, hope someone enjoys it. I know I do.

sigpic

Comment

Okay so I was watching Season 4. And holy cow! I had forgotten the shower scene with Clark. Most of the time we've gotten the girls in the shower and you can see the outline. Probably why I forgot about this scene. And with Lois waltzing into the bathroom made for one funny scene. Loved how Clark grabbed for a towel. She couldn't be bothered to hand him one. Though in the first episode she did get to see "Clark Jr."

Orphan Black: Join the Clone Club Dance Party!

Comment

I didn't know this section of the forum existed. I AM a fan of Clark/Tom though I also like Lex/Micheal. Both of them are hot but in different ways. I can't believe this show's made it to 10 seasons, not that I'm not happy. I just need to get season 9 & I'll be caught up until 10 is released. I'm a Smallville dork!

sigpic
                              Coming January 2017

Comment

Working...
                              X