This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Goa'uld slayer
    I should slap together a proposal and send it off to Joe...

Joe if you're on here I want some credit for this!!!!
    Go for it. Nothing's stopping you. I'm all for it, but if not done properly, it could be disaterous. Like I said,"It has great potential."
    Respecfully,
    -Kralizec

"The only truth is that the knowledge of the universe is infinite."

Comment

Good idea. It would be great to see everything about the ancients and the stargates etc. I would watch it.
      I didnt say you did it, i said i was going to blame you.

Comment

if there is one made i will go see it because i loved the 1st moive and i love the show too and it wood be cool
        carter "colone?"
        o'neill "it,s my side arm, i swear. no giggling."

Comment

Couldn't agree more. I thought the Jaffa were amazing in the movie, Ra was crazy too. He's definetly the most feminine man I've ever seen, but it works because he really does seem supernatural and godly. Perfect casting. I had problems with how much of a wimp Jackson was, but it just makes the series even better cause you can see his character progression.

Comment

i would watch it if it didn't have too much of the 'enterprise' theme to it..oh it would have to have guest appearances by david hewlett and joe flanigan
            sigpic

Comment

I dunno... I liked the Ancients when they were still like all mysterious and stuff. Now they really aren't... so I dunno if I'd watch or not...
              Why yes, I am aware that I am too sexy for my cat
              RIP Stargate SG-1: The iris may be closed, but the gate will always be spinning, lighting the chevrons in my heart

And to the Sci Fi Channel...

Comment

Here my spin off.....SG set in 500 years in the future where we have far surpassed all the great races and can selectivle go between ascension and a corporeal existance.

The Ancients have nothing on us!

Comment

An interesting idea, i would watch it.

Proud Supporter of:
                  - 'Stargate SG-1 and Atlantis' -

'If you don't tell me what I want to know, then it'll just be a question of how much you want it to hurt!'
                  - Jack Bauer (24)

Comment

Originally posted by Starbase
                    Here my spin off.....SG set in 500 years in the future where we have far surpassed all the great races and can selectivle go between ascension and a corporeal existance.

good idea sunny jim. but then wheres the fun in that? if weve surpassed all the great races, the nox, the gould, the asgard, whatever, what would happen? just go off and look for more great races throughout the universe to surpass? And if its all in the future theres got to be a whole lotta funky props and special fx, an entire rethink of the human race, budgets way over that of titanic for a single episode (If it was all pc amimation, none of it would look real, and that just stinks)... way to difficult. Good try though, keep guessing...
                    Sheppard: And a nice Delorean...
                    McKay: Oh please, dont even get me started on that movie.
                    Sheppard: I like that movie!

Comment

I'd love to watch that spin-off It's be a great preview into the world of the Ancients
                      Originally posted by Potions_Mistress
                      i would watch it if it didn't have too much of the 'enterprise' theme to it..oh it would have to have guest appearances by david hewlett and joe flanigan
                      Ditto Or even better DH gets his own spin-off where he's on 24/7!

sigpic
                      Gate City - My humorous Stargate site made when I was young, enjoy!
                      Previously known as False hope who was previously known as McKay's girl

Comment

i think it would be awesome to see it on the big screen a movie about the war with the alterans and orii and how they moved on to another galaxy and built all the gates...
                        I am JJ, the Supreme Commander of the Furling Fleet!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Starbase

i personally think that i would be better to let develop SG story than jump to distant future.. we have already gone big progress from exploring gateworlds (from Abydos's cartouche) to destroying System Lords, Replicators, we helped Jaffa with freedom. Now we have powerfull space ships. And I hope that this developing story will continue - not in huge jumps.

And now to this thread:
                          Only old stories from SG-1 and SGA would not be enough to build up series. If they want to create this spin-off they should think out new allies and new enemies - without this it would become boring.
                          Better could be movie - built as a document - it could be interresting!
                          What about Teal'c? Come on, is this the face of a crazy man?... Bad example. [O'Neill]

Comment

I'd certainly watch it. There are so many stories to explore from this, Asgard evolution but of course we'd have to meet new enemies. Exinct to us now....but new to them....if that makese sense.
                            sigpic
                            Stargate Destiny - Coming Again Soon

Comment

Originally posted by NowIWillDestroyAbydos
                              I'd watch that, anybody else?
                              I would watch anything stargate related.

Comment

i think it would be worth it but would crumble atlantis and sg1 if they put on foot out of continuety, theyd have to be really carefull, then the atlantis set would be really really over crowded! has 1 set ever been used for 2 shows? but yeah id love to see stargate atlantis get proper history, it would give such depth to the show...not only do we have the present as good as it gets but also weve got enough of the present to have an entire history that can create a show outr of its own material.
                                problems might include getting people to watch and order and sequencing.....only SG fan would really watch it ( maybe a fan fic series could work :') ) and if you have three shows and the SG:An showed the PJ doing cool stuff, then SG:A doesnt have that feature and then SG:1 find a PJ and has that feature we need explanations as to why MW PJ have it and not PG PJ dont.......i think it would get very complicated and confusing...a book or fan fic would be great but show would be too tricky IMO.
                                sigpic
                                You are the fifth race, your role is clear, if there is any hope in preserving the future it lies with you and your people ~ 8years for those words
                                Stargate : Genesis |
                                Original Starship DesignThread
                                Sanctuary for all | http://virtualfleet.vze.com/
                                11000! green me

Comment

Working...
                                X