Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anubis isn't dead. He's caught in an eternal struggle with Oma Desala.

HERMIOD: 'Crap' indeed.

Comment

Originally posted by Hermiod
      Anubis isn't dead. He's caught in an eternal struggle with Oma Desala.
      Wich he will never win or lose.....Sounds like hes as good as dead
      I found MGs site...this is what happend....I laughed
      so hard i fell backwards in my chair and hit my head....*Now has big bump on head*
      But it was worth it ....*Bows before the almighty MG*

Rotating Sig courtesy of Abydos
      Thanks to SmallTimePerson for the Atlantis Gaurdians Pic
      GW My home away from home....
      My Goal in life....Become King of games

Comment

Various internet sources (both here at GW and elsewhere) have indicated that the Stargate 2 movie will film when the filming for the last season of SG-1 wraps. So whenever the last season of SG-1 is done, that is when most likely when Stargate 2 will begin production.

Comment

yep i sure hope they will make a new number 2 movie,

it has been speculated that it could revolve around the furrlings but many fans who got a little tired of that idea must be feeling that to do it would ultimately destroy what they had in their minds of them, but who knows maybe it could.

its also possible that it will be about the stargate program being made public and so on and that the Gao'uld will return in a new and interesting way since TPTB have diverted the show from them to give it rest for now untill such time the golden oldies will be back to wipe the floor but again its not set in stone but the storyline will be amazing thats for sure and so will the cast, i mean the show is so popular it can't fail unless they deliberately kill it which they never will unlike some sci fi shows.
          For all the pollution woes on Earth, will the Human race end up taking those problems into space in the future?

We can all call our ships Sports Utility Ships to curtail the carbon emissions and hypersleep at night

Comment

can you imagine if say 10 years down the road they redo stargate like they did with battlestar galactica...imagine the cool changes they could make then...just an idea...

Comment

It would probably be a better idea to wait untill we, the fans of the original, are either dead, or are so old we remember nothing of a Stargate show.

Or atleast for twenty to thirty years.

Comment

Yeah, if they changed it too much, it would really p*** me off. You know what I mean?
                sigpic
                MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                "...phu...ah..."
                "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

I said it before in another thread that I'd give an arm and a leg to see a second stargate movie...with the original cast from SG1... and i still say it...
                  i think they could do a great job on a stargate 2...but as fifth race said i wouldnt want to much to change
                  The doctor told me Im insane, thank God! its so much better then being outsane!

Comment

Forgot all ready plot of lost city.

Comment

Ok, here's my idea. What if in a spinoff we follow not the current SGC types but the ancients themselves? From the first use of that gates [building them can be through flashbacks] and then through their first use and the first contacts with the ASgard, the Nox and the Furlings.

Maybe even discovery of the Goauld etc.

It would be interesting to explore some of the stories from SGA and SG-1 from the point of view of the ancients.

Thoughts?

Comment

Not a bad idea, but a little to "Enterprise" for me.
                        My Depth Is Immaterial To This Conversation...

Comment

I'd watch that, anybody else?
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by contact2918
                            Not a bad idea, but a little to "Enterprise" for me.
                            Yea but it wouldnt be written by the Beebs so it wouldnt have that queer feel to it.

Think about the possibilities: You could have all sorts of interesting story lines and build on ones established from SGA and SG-1 but from the reverse angle...

Comment

In the words of the Asguard,"It has great potential."
                              -Kralizec

"The only truth is that the knowledge of the universe is infinite."

Comment

Originally posted by Kralizec
                                In the words of the Asguard,"It has great potential."
                                I should slap together a proposal and send it off to Joe...

Joe if you're on here I want some credit for this!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X