This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Speculation on Stargate's future, Networks, mini-series, movie

I think there will be a Stargate 2 where SG1 kills Unubis. What do you think?
    Last edited by plaw15; 28 September 2005, 07:59 PM.

Its Anubis and hes allready dead!!!
    I found MGs site...this is what happend....I laughed
    so hard i fell backwards in my chair and hit my head....*Now has big bump on head*
    But it was worth it ....*Bows before the almighty MG*

Rotating Sig courtesy of Abydos
    Thanks to SmallTimePerson for the Atlantis Gaurdians Pic
    GW My home away from home....
    My Goal in life....Become King of games

Comment

the answer to that may require spoilers. how far into the series have you seen?

Comment

I'm pretty sure Lost City was considered Stargate 2. Because it was originally the script for Stargate 2, and Robert Cooper and Brad Wright decided to make it the 7th Season Finale instead of the feature. The commentary for Lost City talks about the differences between Feature and the actually finale.
        sigpic

Comment

They definitely should make another movie though. And it doesn't have to be the end of the series. they can make another at the end if they want. I'd love to see it on the big screen! Maybe RDA would want to be in it and they call on Jack Oneill for help again back at the SGC. Once again the earth is in danger. And maybe at the end the stargate program is revealed to the public! That would be a huge twist in the show.
          "Do you people practice being vague?"

Comment

I heard some where that Unubis isn't dead. He could ascend again like jackson did.

Comment

That was Anubis's son. I forgot his name. Did you see the episode 'Threads' in season 8 of sg1? In that ep he gets destroyed by Oma and he can't ascend again because the others wouldn't allow it.
              Originally posted by Rainbow Sun Francks
              Live within the moment. There is only now, ENJOY.

Proud F.O.R.D. Member My LiveJournal Rainbow/Aiden Ford Thunk Thread

Comment

Originally posted by solar wind
                They definitely should make another movie though. And it doesn't have to be the end of the series. they can make another at the end if they want. I'd love to see it on the big screen! Maybe RDA would want to be in it and they call on Jack Oneill for help again back at the SGC. Once again the earth is in danger. And maybe at the end the stargate program is revealed to the public! That would be a huge twist in the show.
                I agree a new movie doesn't have to mean the end of the series.
                Originally posted by Rainbow Sun Francks
                Live within the moment. There is only now, ENJOY.

Proud F.O.R.D. Member My LiveJournal Rainbow/Aiden Ford Thunk Thread

Comment

Originally posted by newtrekker
                  That was Anubis's son. I forgot his name. Did you see the episode 'Threads' in season 8 of sg1?
                  Spoiler:
                  In that ep he gets destroyed by Oma and he can't ascend again because the others wouldn't allow it.
                  It's a spoiler! You really should add spoiler tags to it.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by newtrekker
                    That was Anubis's son. I forgot his name. Did you see the episode 'Threads' in season 8 of sg1? In that ep he gets destroyed by Oma and he can't ascend again because the others wouldn't allow it.
                    i don't think he was destroyed - remember i think daniel said when he came back that oma was fighting him and keeping him busy, thusly he couldn't keep his original form in check and he was basically useless.

Comment

There was a Stargate movie?

LOL
                      Daniel: You..stupid son of a *****
                      Jack: Hey, you're welcome...

Comment

Yes some time ago, GateWorld has info on the first film and the Second or ideas for when they started thinking about it, at the end of S6 as all veteran Gate fans know they have been saying the end is near and a movie is on the way every year.

Comment

I think it is a very big posibility that a second Stargate movie will be made.
                          Even gateworld.net is prety sure about it http://www.gateworld.net/movies/02.shtml.
                          I have no idea what the plot will be, I just hope Richard Dean Anderson will act.
                          I do hope somehowe (I don't know how;I leave that to the writers ) they bring back Apophis in the movie.

In the middle of my backswing!!!

Comment

Apophis return again, TPTP seem to like bringing him back so who knows!

Comment

Originally posted by solar wind
                              I like the way you think! That sounds like a great idea to me!

2004 Get in the Gate Winner

The less often a man makes declarative statements, the less apt he is to look foolish in retrospect.

Comment

Working...
                              X