Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[French] Les Rayces - quel traduction minable...

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[French] Les Rayces - quel traduction minable...

Je ne sais pas si vous trouvez ça, mais j'aime pas comment ils on traduit ''wraith'' a rayce ou je sais pas comment ils écrivent ça, mais cé minable comment il disent ça! Asser pathétique comme traduction... (c'est sur que l,enju de faire marcher les bouches avec les traducs est là)

(une autre raison que je l'écoute en anglais)

Quick Translation: I don't like how they tanslated Wraith in frech, it sounds like ''Rayces'' it means nothing and it is ugly! But the fact that they have to make the mouth fit with the translation is there....

Another reason why I listen it in english!!!
    All good things must come to an end...
    Canada Rule!!!

Anyone got an audio clip?
    gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
    so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
    love Torri

Comment

je suis d'accord la prononciation française de wraith est horrible! on est bien connus pour ça! la VO est beaucoup mieux! comme ça on a même l'accent de paul Mc Gillian!

Comment

Beh écouter moi je vois pas trop de différence entre la pronnonciation en VO et en VF, je trouve que le Wraith français est dans la juste descendance du Wraith en VO!
        Critiquer la VF ça va bien mais pas tout le temps non plus!
        PS: vous aussi vous êtes français

translation:Listen, I don't see the difference with the french pronnonciation of Wraith and the english translation, I think that the french translation is right
        Critce the VF it's but not all the time
        "L'Homme n'est pas fait pour travailler, la preuve ça le fatigue- Voltaire"

Comment

Originally posted by nantaidsl95
          Beh écouter moi je vois pas trop de différence entre la pronnonciation en VO et en VF, je trouve que le Wraith français est dans la juste descendance du Wraith en VO!
          Critiquer la VF ça va bien mais pas tout le temps non plus!
          PS: vous aussi vous êtes français

translation:Listen, I don't see the difference with the french pronnonciation of Wraith and the english translation, I think that the french translation is right
          Critce the VF it's but not all the time
          ouais on dirait bien! (petite communauté française sur le forum c'est sympa!) je suis très pointilleuse sur les wraith alors je préfère la prononciation originale! et je crache pas sur la version française elle est pas mal non plus! même si rien ne vaut la vo, surtout concernant les voix des wraith ^^ heu, faut que je traduise?
          ps: auvers sur oise? c'est pas loin de pontoise non? j'habite juste à côté ^^

translation: yeah it seems indeed (little french community on the forum, that's cool!) i'm very pernickety on the wraith things, so i prefer the original version! and i don't spat on the french version, it's not too bad at last! even if nothing equals the original version, above all concerning the wraith's voices!

Comment

Working...
          X