Stargate Universe-Stargate: Horizon Episode Guide

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stargate Universe-Stargate: Horizon Episode Guide

Aaron (EAG) invited me to moderate the SG: H section in Stargate Universe, and I'm currently creating an episode guide. It's still in the works, but you'll find brief summaries for each episode from 1.01-2.03 there. I still have more individual story credits to have.

Under each episode will eventually be a full summary (it will only contain spoilers if the episode has been released already ). I'm going to wait on fancying up the Season One section and focus on the Season Two section. Right now, you can look at the "A Time to Rise" and "A Time to Survive" sections to see summaries, some production quotes (similar to Gateworld), and some feedback.

It also has episode titles up to 2.09, though they've already been released. It'll have all episode titles released as soon as possible (Marian is still deciding over whether her episode's working title will be permanent or changed, so 2.10 is listed as untitled).

Over the next few weeks I'll be working on this a lot, when I'm not working on "Parti Pris." So check often. Once this is up to date, I might start working on an Omnipedia.

Sooo, thanks to Valorin (for setting up all the technical aspects of SG: U and making this possible) and EAG (for alerting me to this). SG: U has some nifty tools for episode guide creation. There's also a forum there for Horizon.

Stargate: Universe

Updates:

10/04/05-Review of 1.01 Awakening posted in features section, by colonelroberts.
    Beyond the Horizon Lies the Gateway to a New Galaxy
    Stargate Horizon, Co-Executive Producer
    Latest Episode: 4.06 - "Eden"
    Stargate Destiny, Fan
    Latest Episode: 1.20 - "Alliances, Part One"

Yay for advertisement. I'm one of the main bods of SGU for anyone who is wondering.
    sigpic
    Stargate Destiny - Coming Again Soon

Comment

Just wanted to remind you you haven't updated the episode guide for Providence.
      sigpic

Comment

Yeah, I've been at my dad's and haven't had too much time to get anything done. It'll get done, though.
        Stargate Destiny, Fan

Comment

OK, coolies.
          sigpic

Comment

I've started work on a SG Horizon skin on our forum. You can select it from your profile option on the forum:

http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b3...uard/skin2.jpg
            http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b3...uard/skin1.jpg
            sigpic

Comment

Thank you! This is of great help when writing a script for the series!

timdalton007

Comment

Originally posted by timdalton007
                Thank you! This is of great help when writing a script for the series!

timdalton007
                You think that's awesome...wait till we release the Omnipedia for SG Horizon.

Comment

Originally posted by AzMcNeil
                  You think that's awesome...wait till we release the Omnipedia for SG Horizon.
                  (Imitating Homer Simpson) Hmm..Stargate Horizon Omnipedia.

timdalton007

Comment

While we're talking about SGU, the forum has been fulled customized, the default skin for it has.
                    sigpic

Comment

When will the omnipedia be avaible btw?

timdalton007

Comment

I endeavored to start it the other day, and wrote something up for Callen, but we'll really need a larger staff in order for some of us to get time to work on it.
                        Stargate Destiny, Fan

Comment

Justin is helping out?
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Elite Anubis Guard
                            Justin is helping out?
                            I think he was interested in taking care of updating it. I'll have to talk to him about it to make sure. All we really need to do then is create a new section on the website.
                            Click on banner to visit the Stargate: Horizon homepage.

Comment

Updates to Stargate: Horizon Episode Guide on 12/04/05:
                              NOTE: All info subject to change until episodes are aired.

-Changed location of episode "Catch 22" from 2.11 to 2.13 for time constriction reasons.
                              -Moved episodes "The Devil to Pay" and "The Chamber" up from 2.12 and 2.13 to 2.11 and 2.12, respectively.
                              -The hiatus will now occur before midseason, making the first half a little shorter, and the second half a bit longer.
                              -Added current working title to 2.14: "In One's Pocket." Likely to change.
                              -Added episode 2.15 "Convergence" with notes.
                              -Added episode 2.16 with notes. Title withheld for the time being.
                              -Added episode 2.17 "The Game" with notes. Title subject to change.
                              -Added episode 2.18 "Mutation" with notes. Title subject to change.
                              -Added episode 2.19. Title withheld for the time being.
                              Stargate Destiny, Fan

Comment

Working...
                              X