• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Objects In Space (115)

Visit the Episode GuideFIREFLY SEASON ONE
    OBJECTS IN SPACE
    EPISODE NUMBER - 115

The crew grows concerned when River takes a mental turn for the worse, not knowing that a bounty hunter is infiltrating the ship looking for her.

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >>
    Last edited by Darren; 18 October 2012, 02:42 PM.

I thought this was a fantastic episode, especially for River and the Doc. The bounty hunter was just fantastic.
    sigpic
    Stargate Destiny - Coming Again Soon

Comment

Yeah I think Jubal Early is one of Joss's best creations, he such an original character. He was so menacing in a quiet way, and when he was threatening Kaylee *shudder*

For me, Objects is the one episode that makes it really hurt that Firefly was cancelled. It just showed so much potential, for what could have been.

JANICE: Dr. Bob, you've given this hospital a bad name.
      DR BOB: You're right. Fred is a terrible name for a hospital. I'll give it a better name. How 'bout Eunice?

Comment

Ye, his interaction with the crew was really fantastic and the insight into Rivers mind was great.
        sigpic

Comment

Just watched it on SciFi and it was a cool episode and one of my favorite episodes of the series.
          sigpic

Comment

Was anyone else surprised that the Mal&Inara scene that River comes upon in the teaser was the deleted scene from the DVD and not the conversation on the OIS episode on the DVD?

I totally agree that at the end of this episode, they were really setting things up for some great stories in the next season. Jubal Early was probably my favorite villain, with Niska coming in second.

Comment

Really sucks it ended here.
              sigpic

Comment

I agree, I just saw it and the ending was one which really left it open for another season...Plus, what Early said about Book made it clear that Whedon was going to explore this in further episodes...Ah well, we can hope it gets picked up again...

Sheppard: "Y’know, we’ve been having these conversations for a couple of weeks now, and I don’t even know your name. You guys do have names, right? Let me guess...Steve?"
                Wraith: "I am your death. That is all you need to know."
                Sheppard: "I prefer Steve."

Comment

May I just say, Elite Anubis Guard, you have a sweet sig.
                  sigpic

Comment

Which the Michelle or Amanda?
                    sigpic

Comment

I think this is my favourite episode, Early is by far my favourite villain, he's just so...

There is SOOOO much plot development on this one episode
                      And so many good lines *Like they all have*

Stargate Gateworld RPG. All are welcome!|Jim Andersons Bio.

Comment

Seems this episode was also a step forward into Books past...we all heard what he was saying. Sounded like an interogation.
                        sigpic

Comment

This had to be one of the best shows in the series. Really, how unfortunate that it had to be cancelled. The movie may have brought some joiy, but there is so much more that could be added!
                          "I swallowed a bug" River

Comment

River rocks in this episode Mal sneaking up on early at the end and pushing him off into space good moment and river joking about Simon at the end
                            permission to come abroad captain you know you ain't quite right that seems to be the popular theory
                            https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

Originally posted by Capt.Mal Reynolds
                              River rocks in this episode Mal sneaking up on early at the end and pushing him off into space good moment and river joking about Simon at the end
                              permission to come abroad captain you know you ain't quite right that seems to be the popular theory
                              Yeah thsi was a good episode. Some really good lines.
                              sigpic
                              Many thanks to geekywraith for the wonderful sig

Comment

Working...
                              X