No announcement yet.

Heart Of Gold (114)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good ep. I thought the whole Mal + Inara relationship became more real on screen. Inara's scene where she cried was surprising, but good writing. Lots of action and good comedy too
    Science Fiction is an existential metaphor; it allows us to tell stories about the human condition.

Isaac Asimov once said individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever to the blinder critics and philosophers of today, but the core of science fiction, its essence has become crucial to our salvation if we are to be saved at all.

[/QUOTE]

SENFORUMS.com

Comment

Mal: They're whores.
      Jayne: I'm in!

I love this show. There's just so many fantastic laugh-out-loud moments. My personal favourite being the Kaylee/Wash exchange. "manly fashion" LOL!

And tonight ... I watch "Objects In Space".

The center of Khlysty surrounds me

Comment

Originally posted by Anubis69 View Post
        Mal: They're whores.
        Jayne: I'm in!

I love this show. There's just so many fantastic laugh-out-loud moments. My personal favourite being the Kaylee/Wash exchange. "manly fashion" LOL!

And tonight ... I watch "Objects In Space".
        I agree with you about the laugh out loud moments. I like how you can go through many emotions when your watching the show and film. One minute I'll be laughing and then I'll be really sad. Most shows dont have an impact at all, that is not the case with this one. Jayne always makes me laugh.

sig by starlover1990

Comment

another laugh out loud moment in Heart of Gold is when the pregnant girl goes into labour and River asks "I wonder whos in there?" Also the 'check battery' message on the laser gun makes me laugh every time!

Comment

Originally posted by kaywinnitleefry View Post
            another laugh out loud moment in Heart of Gold is when the pregnant girl goes into labour and River asks "I wonder whos in there?" Also the 'check battery' message on the laser gun makes me laugh every time!
            lmao.....that was hysterical.

Comment

Originally posted by Hex.FTB.enabled View Post
              I have to say, this is the only episode that didn't work for me. It was like whoever wrote the plot went: a brothel, sex, and a big action showdown at the end, maybe that'll make Fox change their minds! The story just didn't hold for me.

But there was still plenty of goodness. Everything Mal and Inarra, and I loved Kaylee and Wash's "tell I'm pretty" exchange.
              Me too ITA 100% This ep didn't really work for me ether but there were parts that I liked like you.
              sigpic
              My Favorite Scifi/Fantasy T.V. Shows, Movies, Franchises, My Sports Teams & My Fav Sitcom
              poundpuppy29 AKA Erika = Astrology Nut, Scifi-Fantasy Junkie & Massachusetts Girl

Comment

I liked most of it, and of course the way Burgess got what was coming to him. "Joshua, say hello to your daddy. Kapow! Joshua, say goodbye to your daddy."
                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                X