No announcement yet.

War Stories (111)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i love listening to commentaries, its always good listening to what they have to say. i listen to the stargate ones as well, they're very good. watched this episode a few days ago, still think its really good.

sig by starlover1990

Comment

I think that this was one of the best written episodes of TV ever, a great episode, fantastic acting, and so many great lines as well.

Mal: "You wanna meet the real me now?"
      sigpic

Comment

not one of the best epsiodes but i still enjoyed it
        https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

Just finnished watching this episode on my Bopxset adventure and once again i loved it. This has got to be one of my fav eps so far next to "jaynestown" As next to Jayne, Wash (AKA Steve the priate) is my next fav charcter and its gd the show got to exsplore an episode more about him before the show go shot down before it had even started to walk. Shame

Like someone paosted above the'r are some great lines in this ep like

"no one can stop me in the verse"

and

Joy "This is something Mal has to do himself"
          Mal "No its Not"
          Joy "OH!"
          sigpic
          Banner Made By Me for Me
          The Red Team proudly supports Stargate: Universe, Suck it Blue

Comment

Good ep Loved Zoe. I loved the realistic jealousy that Wash had. Kaylee freezing was interesting and liked what River did. I think River is my favorite character. I liked how Zoe went in unarmed to get a layout for later and how she showed no indecision when it came to choosing.
            sigpic
            My Favorite Scifi/Fantasy T.V. Shows, Movies, Franchises, My Sports Teams & My Fav Sitcom
            poundpuppy29 AKA Erika = Astrology Nut, Scifi-Fantasy Junkie & Massachusetts Girl

Comment

Me too. Great episode, even if I usually can't stand episodes of any shows with torture. Great character development though.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Jedi_Master_Bra'tac View Post
                I really want to know how Sheppard is so good with a gun!
                Ok, I know I'm REALLY late to this party but... my son had great insight into Shepherd Book's backstory. When I said "we were never filled in on Book". He replied "Yes, we were. The Operative is Book's story." Deep, isn't he. Think about it.
                sigpicRamonaThePest (you know, Henry Huggins' friend)

Comment

Working...
                X