Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 31
  1. #1
    Site Admin GateWorld's Avatar
    Member Since
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    4,121

    GateWorld Our Mrs. Reynolds (107)

    Visit the Episode GuideFIREFLY SEASON ONE
    OUR MRS. REYNOLDS
    EPISODE NUMBER - 107

    After a stop on a low-tech colony Mal finds himself with a stow-away, who tells him that his participation in a local ritual made her his wife.

    VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >>
    Last edited by Darren; October 18th, 2012 at 02:45 PM.

  2. #2
    Captain Ascended Times.2's Avatar
    Member Since
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Permanently stuck in a time dilation device.
    Posts
    1,803

    Default Re: Our Mrs. Reynolds (107)

    OOOOH, Mal's wife was HOT.....

    Shallowest-post-ever.

  3. #3
    Lieutenant Colonel stargate barbie's Avatar
    Member Since
    May 2004
    Location
    in communicado
    Posts
    3,033

    Default Re: Our Mrs. Reynolds (107)

    mal, simon and jayne are hot, and i don't care if they can act.

    HA! i think you'll find yours is now the second shallowest post ever!

  4. #4
    Colonel Elite Anubis Guard's Avatar
    Member Since
    Oct 2004
    Location
    England
    Posts
    6,488

    Default Re: Our Mrs. Reynolds (107)

    This was quite an amusing episode, with some nices bits of character development.

    Stargate Destiny - Coming Again Soon

  5. #5
    Airman Na'onac's Avatar
    Member Since
    Oct 2004
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    26

    Default Re: Our Mrs. Reynolds (107)

    Loved Mal's wife...........she is FIT!

    Didn't really notice the others, just her.

    It was funny when Inara was trying to deny that she kissed Mal and kept saying she just hit her head.

  6. #6
    Major aaobuttons's Avatar
    Member Since
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Kansas
    Posts
    2,632

    Default Re: Our Mrs. Reynolds (107)

    Zoe was so proud of her Wash for not getting kissed!
    It's beer o'clock. Now where the HELL is my riot !?!

  7. #7
    Staff Sergeant trentk_3888's Avatar
    Member Since
    Jan 2006
    Location
    melbourne australia
    Posts
    75

    Default Re: Our Mrs. Reynolds (107)

    i liked this episode the parts with inara and mal were good and also yeah i found it funny he thought he kissed her instead of her kissing him considering how far away she wasand how fast it kicked in for him so yeah pretty funny if u ask me and by the way mal's imposter wife is hot lol

  8. #8
    Colonel scifi_girl's Avatar
    Member Since
    Oct 2005
    Location
    South Wales
    Posts
    5,549

    Default Re: Our Mrs. Reynolds (107)

    i thought this episode was great, pretty funny. i thought mals wife was sweet and innocent, i didnt work out that she'd end up turning on the crew

  9. #9
    General mckaychick's Avatar
    Member Since
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Flying around in lola
    Posts
    21,762

    Default Re: Our Mrs. Reynolds (107)

    I thought this was a very funny episode!

    Many thanks to geekywraith for the wonderful sig

  10. #10
    Major General Trek_Girl42's Avatar
    Member Since
    Dec 2005
    Location
    The Battlestar Galactica (B.C., Canada)
    Posts
    13,371

    Default Re: Our Mrs. Reynolds (107)

    I love this episode- I could watch it a dozen times over, and it was nice to see Inara in a comedic situation.

  11. #11
    Defensive Midfielder Avatar28's Avatar
    Member Since
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Nashville, TN USA
    Posts
    2,078

    Default Re: Our Mrs. Reynolds (107)

    I just discovered the show a week or two ago and have gotten up to this episode so far. I've already decided that I'm DEFINITE Mal/Innara shipper so this ep made me giggle with glee when she kissed him and the way she kept denying it. And the expression on Innara's face and the way she looked at him at the end when he wanted her to come clean about kissing Saffron.

  12. #12
    Colonel scifi_girl's Avatar
    Member Since
    Oct 2005
    Location
    South Wales
    Posts
    5,549

    Default Re: Our Mrs. Reynolds (107)

    Quote Originally Posted by Avatar28
    I just discovered the show a week or two ago and have gotten up to this episode so far. I've already decided that I'm DEFINITE Mal/Innara shipper so this ep made me giggle with glee when she kissed him and the way she kept denying it. And the expression on Innara's face and the way she looked at him at the end when he wanted her to come clean about kissing Saffron.
    this episode is really fun, and im sure u'll enjoy the rest of the season. thats one of the things i really like about firefly is the mix of humour and action in episodes.

  13. #13
    Brigadier General ReganX's Avatar
    Member Since
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    9,142

    Default Re: Our Mrs. Reynolds (107)

    It was a great episode, very funny. Some of my favourite parts were Book and the "special hell", Jayne with Vera and Inara's insistence that she had just hit her head.

    Did anyone see the deleted scene from this episode on the DVDs? I wish they'd kept it in, it was a funny one for River.

  14. #14
    Colonel Spacemonkey_Jackson's Avatar
    Member Since
    Jun 2005
    Location
    TARDIS, Narnia, Camelot, Hogwarts, The Midlands
    Posts
    5,435

    Default Re: Our Mrs. Reynolds (107)

    Quote Originally Posted by ReganX
    It was a great episode, very funny. Some of my favourite parts were Book and the "special hell", Jayne with Vera and Inara's insistence that she had just hit her head.

    Did anyone see the deleted scene from this episode on the DVDs? I wish they'd kept it in, it was a funny one for River.
    I did! I hit the floor laughing.

  15. #15
    Brigadier General ReganX's Avatar
    Member Since
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    9,142

    Default Re: Our Mrs. Reynolds (107)

    Quote Originally Posted by Spacemonkey_Jackson
    I did! I hit the floor laughing.
    Poor, poor Simon.

  16. #16
    Major General Trek_Girl42's Avatar
    Member Since
    Dec 2005
    Location
    The Battlestar Galactica (B.C., Canada)
    Posts
    13,371

    Default Re: Our Mrs. Reynolds (107)

    Can't remember it- brief description please?

  17. #17
    Brigadier General ReganX's Avatar
    Member Since
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    9,142

    Default Re: Our Mrs. Reynolds (107)

    Not sure if it belongs in spoiler tags but, just to be on the safe side...

    Spoiler:
    Book is making up a bed for Saffron but River comes in, pulls off the covers and leaves with the pillow. Simon comes out of the infirmary to see what's going on.

    BOOK: It seems River doesn't want me making up a bed for our young guest. Or she's starting a pillow collection, I'm still collating data.
    SIMON: I'm sorry. I'll take care of the room.
    RIVER: It's not important! Tell him.
    SIMON: Tell him what?
    RIVER: (to Book) We want you to marry us.
    SIMON: What?! Wait! No! What?
    RIVER: Two by two. Everyone has a match, a mate, a doppler. I love you.
    SIMON: River, meimei, of course I love you too. But we can't be married. (to Book) She's really crazy. (River kicks him) Ow! No! I don't mean crazy. That's just... you know, that's not something brothers and sisters do. I mean on some planets, but only pretty bad ones.
    RIVER: The captain took a wife.
    BOOK: Well, that's also complicated.
    SIMON: I don't know where this is coming from.
    RIVER: We'll take care of each other. I'll knit. You don't love me.

    At the end of the scene, she nudges Simon and points to the pillow she stuffed under her clothes.

    RIVER: Now we have to be married. I'm in the family way.

    SImon's expressions throughout the scene are wonderful.

  18. #18
    Captain MB.Eddie's Avatar
    Member Since
    May 2006
    Location
    Melbourne, Australia
    Posts
    1,844

    Default Re: Our Mrs. Reynolds (107)

    Quote Originally Posted by ReganX
    Not sure if it belongs in spoiler tags but, just to be on the safe side...

    Spoiler:
    Book is making up a bed for Saffron but River comes in, pulls off the covers and leaves with the pillow. Simon comes out of the infirmary to see what's going on.

    BOOK: It seems River doesn't want me making up a bed for our young guest. Or she's starting a pillow collection, I'm still collating data.
    SIMON: I'm sorry. I'll take care of the room.
    RIVER: It's not important! Tell him.
    SIMON: Tell him what?
    RIVER: (to Book) We want you to marry us.
    SIMON: What?! Wait! No! What?
    RIVER: Two by two. Everyone has a match, a mate, a doppler. I love you.
    SIMON: River, meimei, of course I love you too. But we can't be married. (to Book) She's really crazy. (River kicks him) Ow! No! I don't mean crazy. That's just... you know, that's not something brothers and sisters do. I mean on some planets, but only pretty bad ones.
    RIVER: The captain took a wife.
    BOOK: Well, that's also complicated.
    SIMON: I don't know where this is coming from.
    RIVER: We'll take care of each other. I'll knit. You don't love me.

    At the end of the scene, she nudges Simon and points to the pillow she stuffed under her clothes.

    RIVER: Now we have to be married. I'm in the family way.

    SImon's expressions throughout the scene are wonderful.
    Dont remember that. I guess it gives me a reason to watch some more firefly
    Science Fiction is an existential metaphor; it allows us to tell stories about the human condition.

    Isaac Asimov once said individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever to the blinder critics and philosophers of today, but the core of science fiction, its essence has become crucial to our salvation if we are to be saved at all.

    http://img98.imageshack.us/img98/6181/mbeddiene8.jpg[/QUOTE]

    SENFORUMS.com

  19. #19
    Major General Trek_Girl42's Avatar
    Member Since
    Dec 2005
    Location
    The Battlestar Galactica (B.C., Canada)
    Posts
    13,371

    Default Re: Our Mrs. Reynolds (107)

    Quote Originally Posted by ReganX
    Not sure if it belongs in spoiler tags but, just to be on the safe side...

    Spoiler:
    Book is making up a bed for Saffron but River comes in, pulls off the covers and leaves with the pillow. Simon comes out of the infirmary to see what's going on.

    BOOK: It seems River doesn't want me making up a bed for our young guest. Or she's starting a pillow collection, I'm still collating data.
    SIMON: I'm sorry. I'll take care of the room.
    RIVER: It's not important! Tell him.
    SIMON: Tell him what?
    RIVER: (to Book) We want you to marry us.
    SIMON: What?! Wait! No! What?
    RIVER: Two by two. Everyone has a match, a mate, a doppler. I love you.
    SIMON: River, meimei, of course I love you too. But we can't be married. (to Book) She's really crazy. (River kicks him) Ow! No! I don't mean crazy. That's just... you know, that's not something brothers and sisters do. I mean on some planets, but only pretty bad ones.
    RIVER: The captain took a wife.
    BOOK: Well, that's also complicated.
    SIMON: I don't know where this is coming from.
    RIVER: We'll take care of each other. I'll knit. You don't love me.

    At the end of the scene, she nudges Simon and points to the pillow she stuffed under her clothes.

    RIVER: Now we have to be married. I'm in the family way.

    SImon's expressions throughout the scene are wonderful.
    Can't believe I forgot that- that was hilarious, thanks for the re-cap.

  20. #20
    Colonel scifi_girl's Avatar
    Member Since
    Oct 2005
    Location
    South Wales
    Posts
    5,549

    Default Re: Our Mrs. Reynolds (107)

    Quote Originally Posted by ReganX
    Not sure if it belongs in spoiler tags but, just to be on the safe side...

    Spoiler:
    Book is making up a bed for Saffron but River comes in, pulls off the covers and leaves with the pillow. Simon comes out of the infirmary to see what's going on.

    BOOK: It seems River doesn't want me making up a bed for our young guest. Or she's starting a pillow collection, I'm still collating data.
    SIMON: I'm sorry. I'll take care of the room.
    RIVER: It's not important! Tell him.
    SIMON: Tell him what?
    RIVER: (to Book) We want you to marry us.
    SIMON: What?! Wait! No! What?
    RIVER: Two by two. Everyone has a match, a mate, a doppler. I love you.
    SIMON: River, meimei, of course I love you too. But we can't be married. (to Book) She's really crazy. (River kicks him) Ow! No! I don't mean crazy. That's just... you know, that's not something brothers and sisters do. I mean on some planets, but only pretty bad ones.
    RIVER: The captain took a wife.
    BOOK: Well, that's also complicated.
    SIMON: I don't know where this is coming from.
    RIVER: We'll take care of each other. I'll knit. You don't love me.

    At the end of the scene, she nudges Simon and points to the pillow she stuffed under her clothes.

    RIVER: Now we have to be married. I'm in the family way.

    SImon's expressions throughout the scene are wonderful.
    ok, i missed that on the dvds. thats so funny, lol . poor simon.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Colonel Reynolds
    By starlight in forum Stargate SG-1
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: March 6th, 2005, 01:24 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •