• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Our Mrs. Reynolds (107)

Visit the Episode GuideFIREFLY SEASON ONE
    OUR MRS. REYNOLDS
    EPISODE NUMBER - 107

After a stop on a low-tech colony Mal finds himself with a stow-away, who tells him that his participation in a local ritual made her his wife.

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >>
    Last edited by Darren; 18 October 2012, 02:45 PM.

OOOOH, Mal's wife was HOT.....

Shallowest-post-ever.

Stargate Gateworld RPG. All are welcome!|Jim Andersons Bio.

Comment

mal, simon and jayne are hot, and i don't care if they can act.

HA! i think you'll find yours is now the second shallowest post ever!

Comment

This was quite an amusing episode, with some nices bits of character development.
        sigpic
        Stargate Destiny - Coming Again Soon

Comment

Loved Mal's wife...........she is FIT!

Didn't really notice the others, just her.

It was funny when Inara was trying to deny that she kissed Mal and kept saying she just hit her head.

Comment

Zoe was so proud of her Wash for not getting kissed!
            It's beer o'clock. Now where the HELL is my riot !?!

Comment

i liked this episode the parts with inara and mal were good and also yeah i found it funny he thought he kissed her instead of her kissing him considering how far away she wasand how fast it kicked in for him so yeah pretty funny if u ask me and by the way mal's imposter wife is hot lol

Comment

i thought this episode was great, pretty funny. i thought mals wife was sweet and innocent, i didnt work out that she'd end up turning on the crew

sig by starlover1990

Comment

I thought this was a very funny episode!
                  sigpic
                  Many thanks to geekywraith for the wonderful sig

Comment

I love this episode- I could watch it a dozen times over, and it was nice to see Inara in a comedic situation.

Comment

I just discovered the show a week or two ago and have gotten up to this episode so far. I've already decided that I'm DEFINITE Mal/Innara shipper so this ep made me giggle with glee when she kissed him and the way she kept denying it. And the expression on Innara's face and the way she looked at him at the end when he wanted her to come clean about kissing Saffron.

Comment

Originally posted by Avatar28
                        I just discovered the show a week or two ago and have gotten up to this episode so far. I've already decided that I'm DEFINITE Mal/Innara shipper so this ep made me giggle with glee when she kissed him and the way she kept denying it. And the expression on Innara's face and the way she looked at him at the end when he wanted her to come clean about kissing Saffron.
                        this episode is really fun, and im sure u'll enjoy the rest of the season. thats one of the things i really like about firefly is the mix of humour and action in episodes.

sig by starlover1990

Comment

It was a great episode, very funny. Some of my favourite parts were Book and the "special hell", Jayne with Vera and Inara's insistence that she had just hit her head.

Did anyone see the deleted scene from this episode on the DVDs? I wish they'd kept it in, it was a funny one for River.

Sig courtesy of RepliCartertje

Comment

Originally posted by ReganX
                            It was a great episode, very funny. Some of my favourite parts were Book and the "special hell", Jayne with Vera and Inara's insistence that she had just hit her head.

Did anyone see the deleted scene from this episode on the DVDs? I wish they'd kept it in, it was a funny one for River.
                            I did! I hit the floor laughing.

Comment

Originally posted by Spacemonkey_Jackson
                              I did! I hit the floor laughing.
                              Poor, poor Simon.

Sig courtesy of RepliCartertje

Comment

Working...
                              X