No announcement yet.

Safe (106)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This was a good eppy, had some wonderful lines.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by mrscopterdoc View Post
      This was a good eppy, had some wonderful lines.
      Indeed, but I must ask: does not every Firefly episode have wonderful lines?
      sigpic
      Watching now: Doctor Who Series 3/29 (rewatch) - The X-Files Season 2 (rewatch) - Pushing Daisies Season 1 - Torchwood Series 1 - Red Dwarf Series 8 - Battlestar Galactica Season 2 (rewatch) - Northern Exposure Season 3 (rewatch)

Comment

they have/had fantastic writers. I love the snappy dialogue. makes the show. I literally laugh out loud most of the time
        Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
          they have/had fantastic writers. I love the snappy dialogue. makes the show. I literally laugh out loud most of the time
          Sometimes I laugh just recalling the lines.
          If you wish to see more of my rants, diatribes, and general comments, check out my Twitter account SirRyanR!
          Check out Pharaoh Hamenthotep's wicked 3D renders here!
          If you can prove me wrong, go for it. I enjoy being proven wrong.

sigpic
          Worship the Zefron. Always the Zefron.

Comment

One of the parts I liked in this ep was the bit where Simon climbs onto the platform and River says "It's a post-holer... For digging holes for posts." like she only just got the joke from ealier.

Maybe it's called Safe because this is the first ep (unless I'm remembering wrong) that Mal says Simon and River are part of the crew... which means Mal will protect them and they have a place on the ship...so it may be as safe as they could get (at that point)

Facebook post about Alexis Cruz and the Audiobook he's done. If you're a fan of Alexis and his work - you'll love it. Book 1 and 2 are there now. The second one is brilliant, but I can't vouch for the first one (not having heard it), but I'm sure it's just as good, if not better.

"I'm not gonna eat it - that's disgusting... I'm gonna wear it as a worm-stache." - Misha Collins (Supernatural Season 6 Gag Reel)
            "Becker, it leads to the Victorian Era. What do you think is going to come through, an Oliver-Twist-Asaurus?" - Connor - Primeval.

Alexis Cruz - Facebook. (insert Klorel/Skaara icon here...) and ThunkThread ~ The Unprofessionals page for updates. ~
            a game for Teal'c fans ~ Skaara/Klorel disscussion ~ Character Connection Game ~ "Beyond Redemption"...

Comment

Sounds reasonable to me. I must admit the witch hunt story was my least favorite so far, otherwise I enjoyed it. And it was cool to see a young Zac Efron as young Simon.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Spacegirlnz View Post
                This is a cool episode. If Firefly had lasted, it would have been good to see more episodes like this one.

Spoiler:
                Too bad that now Book's dead we won't find out more about his past
                (just incase people haven't seen the film)
                For Book's backstory - just look at The Operative in Serenity. An assassin who becomes disillusioned with his ask-no-questions employer, the Alliance. Credit goes to my son for figuring that out.
                sigpicRamonaThePest (you know, Henry Huggins' friend)

Comment

Working...
                X