Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

One Word:

FOX.

Stargate Gateworld RPG. All are welcome!|Jim Andersons Bio.

Comment

Originally posted by Ascended Times.2
      One Word:

FOX.
      Evil corporate suns of *****es, dont know a good thing when it falls into their ****ing laps. The stupid morons **** up everything.
      sigpic
      Stargate Destiny - Coming Again Soon

Comment

Originally posted by Elite Anubis Guard
        Evil corporate suns of *****es, dont know a good thing when it falls into their ****ing laps. The stupid morons **** up everything.
        I concur. Yes, I know it's a small post, but I-HATE-FOX

Stargate Gateworld RPG. All are welcome!|Jim Andersons Bio.

Comment

LOL I've never bleeped so much in this forum.

I love the sword fight:

Mercy is the sign of a great man
          *pokes him*
          OK, a good man
          *pokes again*
          im just ok

Lol I loved that.
          sigpic
          Stargate Destiny - Coming Again Soon

Comment

the scenes with badger are so funny "youd need diamonds the zize of testicles to get in luckily ive got my hands on a couple" rofl

Comment

I love the sword fight:

*pokes him*
              OK, a good man
              *pokes again*
              im just ok

Lol I loved that.
              i just finished watching this episode, and that is one of my fav parts. it was really good. some very funny bits, i would not wear the dress kaylee was wearing and the sword fight at the end was good

sig by starlover1990

Comment

I love the sword fight:

*pokes him*
                OK, a good man
                *pokes again*
                im just ok

Lol I loved that.
                That was pure gold. My favourite part of the ep
                Science Fiction is an existential metaphor; it allows us to tell stories about the human condition.

Isaac Asimov once said individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever to the blinder critics and philosophers of today, but the core of science fiction, its essence has become crucial to our salvation if we are to be saved at all.

[/QUOTE]

SENFORUMS.com

Comment

Here's a music video I made using clips from Shindig. It's the first time I tried using more than one song. In some spots it draggs on a little bit, but hopefully it's still entertaining. :-)

http://www.angelfire.com/droid/shindig/

Comment

Originally posted by Elite Anubis Guard View Post

I love the sword fight:

*pokes him*
                    OK, a good man
                    *pokes again*
                    im just ok

Lol I loved that.
                    I love that bit, and the way that they weren't afraid to show Mal as being not-your-typical-hero.

Sig courtesy of RepliCartertje

Comment

I've been re-watching Firefly for the 2nd time (I know, it's sad it's only the second), and have decided that Shindig joins Out of Gas as my co-favorite episode. There are so many classic moments, including Kaylee's excitement over the dress (putting it up in her room); her scene with all the guys talking about ships at the ball; Mal and Inara's scene during the night; the final swordfight; Jane, Wash, Simon, and Zoe talking about causing a diversion with Badger in there; and the best one, Inara and Mal sitting above all the cows in the cargo hold.

I just realized that the actor who plays Badger is the conniving lawyer for Gaius Baltar on Battlestar Gallactica. He's excellent in both parts.

Comment

Dam another great epsiode. Why was it canceled again? I maen Firefly is better than half of the crappy Sci-fis out there like Star Trek Enterprise, Andromada ect...

My dad walked in in the last like 10 mins and was wondering what i was watching as from looking at the last 10 mins it looks more like a period dramam than Space adventure set in another solar system lol.
                        sigpic
                        Banner Made By Me for Me
                        The Red Team proudly supports Stargate: Universe, Suck it Blue

Comment

Originally posted by MechaThor View Post
                          My dad walked in in the last like 10 mins and was wondering what i was watching as from looking at the last 10 mins it looks more like a period dramam than Space adventure set in another solar system lol.
                          got the same thing from my dad, I told him it was firefly and he just said "wasn't that a scifi thing"

that's part of the charm of it though

Comment

I wonder if I am the only one who caught a crew blooper. Right when the switch from the Engineering room where Kaylee is mocking Mal to the ball room, in the doorway in the back of the room you see a crew member wearing a Hawaiian shirt and shorts walk in the shot, then the shot swtiches to Inra and Anerthon Wing mentioning "I am trying to offer you...." The time stamp for the crew member walking in is 12 min. and 50 sec.
                            -------------
                            "I'll be in my bunk," Jayne Cobb
                            "Indeed,"

Aftermath RP

SG1, Resurgence RP Daniel Jackson

Comment

This was an interesting ep. Liked the midnight talk between Mal and Inara when she was trying to help him train. Kaylee was good and River.
                              sigpic
                              My Favorite Scifi/Fantasy T.V. Shows, Movies, Franchises, My Sports Teams & My Fav Sitcom
                              poundpuppy29 AKA Erika = Astrology Nut, Scifi-Fantasy Junkie & Massachusetts Girl

Comment

Originally posted by sci-fi fanatic View Post
                                I've been re-watching Firefly for the 2nd time (I know, it's sad it's only the second), and have decided that Shindig joins Out of Gas as my co-favorite episode. There are so many classic moments, including Kaylee's excitement over the dress (putting it up in her room); her scene with all the guys talking about ships at the ball; Mal and Inara's scene during the night; the final swordfight; Jane, Wash, Simon, and Zoe talking about causing a diversion with Badger in there; and the best one, Inara and Mal sitting above all the cows in the cargo hold.

I just realized that the actor who plays Badger is the conniving lawyer for Gaius Baltar on Battlestar Gallactica. He's excellent in both parts.
                                Yeah... I love all the bolded parts too.

Comment

Working...
                                X