• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bushwacked (104)

Visit the Episode GuideFIREFLY SEASON ONE
    BUSHWACKED
    EPISODE NUMBER - 104

The discovery of a derelict passenger ship turns dangerous when Mal realizes the crew has been slaughtered by Reavers.

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >>
    Last edited by Darren; 18 October 2012, 02:50 PM.

Quite a dark episode but provides interesting insight into the Reavers. I didn't mind it actually.

I love the interrogation scenes:
    "Have you ever been with a warrior woman?"
    sigpic
    "When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth"

Comment

It's a good episode.
      Has anyone else seen the outtakes of the Wash interrogation scene? They're hilarious!
      "I wasn't into hairy women before I met Zoe, but she brought me around on a lot of things"
      "I remember the first time I met Zoe. I had a rash..."
      "...and right where her legs meet her back. The part where the Lord split her, if you will."
      "I'm not a big fella, buy I'm spry"
      "I'm wiry. *serious* I could take you."
      "Are you wearing a perfume?"
      "Are you close with women?"

Comment

No... I haven't... Where are they?
        sigpic
        "When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth"

Comment

I'll PM you the link, can't put it up here cos its a bad bad site...

JANICE: Dr. Bob, you've given this hospital a bad name.
          DR BOB: You're right. Fred is a terrible name for a hospital. I'll give it a better name. How 'bout Eunice?

Comment

They should be in the outtakes for the DVD, if not I they are part of the extended outtakes.

I have the file somewhere....

Comment

Yes, this episode was interesting. We didn't find much out about the Reavers through the course of the series but this was a nice dark -and funny, in places - episode.
              sigpic
              Stargate Destiny - Coming Again Soon

Comment

can someone send me the link to the outtakes? pretty please?

Comment

Ah the interrogation scenes were just 100% best..I love the racction when Kaylee is saying all that technical (and I reckon some of it made up..) ship stuff...Wash part was hi-larious especially how Zoe wouldn't discuss it and he was kinda braggin' about it.

Stargate Gateworld RPG. All are welcome!|Jim Andersons Bio.

Comment

I made a music video using clips from Bushwhacked. I originally wanted to use a darker song, but just couldn't find one that fit, so I ended up going a different way. Let me know what you think. :-)

http://www.angelfire.com/droid/ffbushwhacked/

Comment

Interesting ep. Loved the interrogation scenes very well done.
                      sigpic
                      My Favorite Scifi/Fantasy T.V. Shows, Movies, Franchises, My Sports Teams & My Fav Sitcom
                      poundpuppy29 AKA Erika = Astrology Nut, Scifi-Fantasy Junkie & Massachusetts Girl

Comment

The interrogation scenes were the best!
                        sigpic

Comment

Very good ep, I really enjoyed it. I'd like to find out more about the Reavers and especially what they've done to River.
                          sigpic

Comment

Working...
                          X