No announcement yet.

The Train Job (103)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It was simultaneously the best new show, the best western series in decade.They didn't have a single bad episode, and some were spectacular.Jayne was pretty & funny.......

Comment

Originally posted by Ascended Times.2 View Post
      Loved this episode, i love mals interrogation skills how he kicks him into the engine....
      that part was great!
      sigpic

Comment

"What day is it? ... What month is it?"
        "Time for some thrilling heroics."
        "You know what the chain of command is? It's the chain I beat you with 'til you understand who's in ruttin' command here!"

Jayne was very quotable in this episode!
        sigpic
        Watching now: Doctor Who Series 3/29 (rewatch) - The X-Files Season 2 (rewatch) - Pushing Daisies Season 1 - Torchwood Series 1 - Red Dwarf Series 8 - Battlestar Galactica Season 2 (rewatch) - Northern Exposure Season 3 (rewatch)

Comment

Loved this episode. Being the 'second pilot' it went over some of the things Serenity 1&2 had already stated, but not overly so. There was a fun joking with Zoe and Mal, both on the train and back on the ship. Jayne showed us that even drugged, he can handle his weapons effectively, even if he wasn't quite where he was aiming...

Facebook post about Alexis Cruz and the Audiobook he's done. If you're a fan of Alexis and his work - you'll love it. Book 1 and 2 are there now. The second one is brilliant, but I can't vouch for the first one (not having heard it), but I'm sure it's just as good, if not better.

"I'm not gonna eat it - that's disgusting... I'm gonna wear it as a worm-stache." - Misha Collins (Supernatural Season 6 Gag Reel)
          "Becker, it leads to the Victorian Era. What do you think is going to come through, an Oliver-Twist-Asaurus?" - Connor - Primeval.

Alexis Cruz - Facebook. (insert Klorel/Skaara icon here...) and ThunkThread ~ The Unprofessionals page for updates. ~
          a game for Teal'c fans ~ Skaara/Klorel disscussion ~ Character Connection Game ~ "Beyond Redemption"...

Comment

Cool episode. I loved the interaction between the characters. Mal is great in command, and the "chain of command" quote made me laugh so much I had to pause the DVD. Good to know there are things Mal isn't willing to do for a job, although I suspect Niska's goons will be after him from now on.
            sigpic

Comment

Kaylee: "So, what happened? Another terrible brawl?"
              Zoe: "Oddly enough, there was."
              Wash: "Are you getting my wife into trouble?"
              Mal: "Wha- I didn't start it. I just wanted a quiet drink."
              Zoe: "...Funny sir how you always seem to find yourself in an Alliance-friendly bar come "U" day... looking for a quiet drink."
              Mal: "See, this is another sign of your tragic space dementia, all paranoid and crotchety. Breaks the heart."

Facebook post about Alexis Cruz and the Audiobook he's done. If you're a fan of Alexis and his work - you'll love it. Book 1 and 2 are there now. The second one is brilliant, but I can't vouch for the first one (not having heard it), but I'm sure it's just as good, if not better.

"I'm not gonna eat it - that's disgusting... I'm gonna wear it as a worm-stache." - Misha Collins (Supernatural Season 6 Gag Reel)
              "Becker, it leads to the Victorian Era. What do you think is going to come through, an Oliver-Twist-Asaurus?" - Connor - Primeval.

Alexis Cruz - Facebook. (insert Klorel/Skaara icon here...) and ThunkThread ~ The Unprofessionals page for updates. ~
              a game for Teal'c fans ~ Skaara/Klorel disscussion ~ Character Connection Game ~ "Beyond Redemption"...

Comment

Working...
              X