• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Serenity, Part 2 (102)

Visit the Episode GuideFIREFLY SEASON ONE
    SERENITY, PART 2
    EPISODE NUMBER - 102

Mal and the crew of Serenity must go to an old enemy in the hopes that she will buy their Alliance-marked cargo. The ship's new passengers prove to be more than they first appeared.

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >>
    Last edited by Darren; 18 October 2012, 02:52 PM.

Oh man, i loved this episode....the reaction when the reavers are chasing them is just...whoa. Good acting from everyone

Stargate Gateworld RPG. All are welcome!|Jim Andersons Bio.

Comment

Its a great episode love the whole reaver thing, came unexpected and also liked some of the dialogue again. Man this show has some great quotes.

Comment

The reaver scenes were quite good. Shows why Wash was such a good Pilot
        Science Fiction is an existential metaphor; it allows us to tell stories about the human condition.

Isaac Asimov once said individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever to the blinder critics and philosophers of today, but the core of science fiction, its essence has become crucial to our salvation if we are to be saved at all.

[/QUOTE]

SENFORUMS.com

Comment

Just started watching Firefly and BSG in the hopes of finding a replacement fav show when SG-1 finally goes next year. I like!!!!
          I write articles/features/reviews for I'm With Geek.com now. Check out our stuff if you get a minute!

sigpic
          Click on sig to check out my fanfic gallery too!

Comment

I like the scene the Alliance dude has a gun to River's and he is threating to shoot her and then Mal walks up the ramp and shoots him in the head.
            Jedi_Master_Bra'tac, previously known as wako!

Comment

Originally posted by Jedi_Master_Bra'tac View Post
              I like the scene the Alliance dude has a gun to River's and he is threating to shoot her and then Mal walks up the ramp and shoots him in the head.
              Yeah that was awesome
              Science Fiction is an existential metaphor; it allows us to tell stories about the human condition.

Isaac Asimov once said individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever to the blinder critics and philosophers of today, but the core of science fiction, its essence has become crucial to our salvation if we are to be saved at all.

[/QUOTE]

SENFORUMS.com

Comment

Just started watching the series again, I forgot just how good this first "Serenity" was. I loved it and might have to watch it again tonight. I too love the shooting of the alliance guy, just so funny.

Comment

It shows just how good a marksman Mal is, yet everyone underestimates him! like the way he predicted exactly what woud happen when they sold the Alliance goods!

Comment

OMG I finally just saw this WOW this show is awesome. This was a great beginning. I see what everyone was talking about and this was just from 1 ep.

This has awesome characters too. Feels like this could happen not to far out there.
                    sigpic
                    My Favorite Scifi/Fantasy T.V. Shows, Movies, Franchises, My Sports Teams & My Fav Sitcom
                    poundpuppy29 AKA Erika = Astrology Nut, Scifi-Fantasy Junkie & Massachusetts Girl

Comment

You know re-watching this ep I realised something. Right at the end when they just got a way from the reaver ship and everyone is celebrating. The camera pans over and we see wash's hands hovering in mid air as if he's supposed to be holding onto the controls......but they just aren't there. Anyone else notice this?
                      Please do me a huge favour and help me be with the love of my life.

Comment

Yes I noticed it too. The second time that I watched the episode. His hands were just in the air, like holding something but noting was there. Some glitch perhaps.

Comment

I want to see a screen shot

Comment

Here you go.

Spoiler:

Last edited by aquagirl; 24 April 2008, 06:09 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by aquagirl View Post
                              Here you go.

Spoiler:

yep they're the ones lol.
                              Please do me a huge favour and help me be with the love of my life.

Comment

Working...
                              X