• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Critical Mass - Episodic Photography [1 HQ]

Just follow the direct link to the gallery

1450 Pixel

View Gallery
    Last edited by Andreas; 24 November 2005, 03:24 AM.

doesn't look like much yet, thanks anyway though. When will there be more, do you know?

Comment

w00t w00t Landry ! Something big is going down

Comment

Maybe it'll be a cross over?!!
        sigpic

Comment

Surprising that it's just one pic. Hopefully more will continue to be provided as the break continues.

Comment

youd think theyd put atleast 2 pictures up but i guess more will be there very soon

Comment

lol i just looked at the current cast for this episode and stg. walter harrimen will be in it

Comment

Landry??? a crossover??? *Eoin is off to read the spoilers for critical mass*
                The doctor told me Im insane, thank God! its so much better then being outsane!

Comment

Spoiler:
                  It kind of is a croos over ep as there's a goa'uld in Atlantis, but what I meant was if he's in it, maybe they send someone from sgc to the PG.
                  sigpic

Comment

or maybe hes just having a chat with weir now that they spoilers

dial in once a week

Comment

Originally posted by Stevo
                      or maybe hes just having a chat with weir now that they spoilers

dial in once a week
                      But by gate not phone!
                      sigpic

Comment

oh but your forgetting that its sci-fi and its stargate why not divert incomming audio transmissions to his office?

Comment

Now i remeber...

And is Dr. Zelenka only a guest star

Comment

yep guest person.......well hes a guy in the show but not in opening credits thats guest star right?

edit: yep according to wikipedia A guest star, relating to a television series, is an actor who appears on one or several episodes (playing a character or themselves).

Comment

He should be in the show full time!!!
                              Anyway to stay on topic...I cant wait for this ep aswell as all the other eps of the second half of atlantis

Comment

Working...
                              X