Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How many seasons of lost is there going to be?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think for a show like Lost, most questions should be answered. BUT leave a couple of Major questions unanswered. Would annoy the fans, but it's be funny

Comment

no IMO the Major questions should all be awnserd although they could leave some minor questions such as 'Why did that bird squak sound like Hurley in Live Together, Die Alone ?' which have now been debunked to Red Herrings anyways.
      Oh Yes the Sam is Back and hes more Sci-fied up than ever !!!!!!!!!

Coming Soon a new Banner from Me

Comment

And the question that everbody asked at one point or another during season 1 and 2 of lost and possibly 3 when it airs is the 'what the hell is that smoke creature that prowls the islands iterior and round near the Black rock ship???'

Do you think they will ever come up with a viable answer as to what that thing is with out pissing fans off??
        For all the pollution woes on Earth, will the Human race end up taking those problems into space in the future?

We can all call our ships Sports Utility Ships to curtail the carbon emissions and hypersleep at night

Comment

Originally posted by Darkstar
          And the question that everbody asked at one point or another during season 1 and 2 of lost and possibly 3 when it airs is the 'what the hell is that smoke creature that prowls the islands iterior and round near the Black rock ship???'

Do you think they will ever come up with a viable answer as to what that thing is with out pissing fans off??
          They're probably going to explain the Monster (& it's many forms), but at least 30% of the Fans will be peaved off with the Answer... Any Answer actually.... The Mysteries the Fun Part

Comment

I don't think they would be able to solve everything in 3 seasons, at the current rate! 5 sound better!
            and when it's complete, someone could use a good Video Editing software and make a 3-hours movie containing just the interesting mystery parts to summarize it all, LOL...

Comment

Working...
            X