Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't think there is, no. But I've got a few really good ones on DVD, so give me a week or two and I'll see if I can rip them.

Comment

Well, looking around I found some interesting sites with music videos
      Has several different vids (they have a shepherd book vid there, you're probably thinking I've never seen one for him, well, after seeing it, you'll never need to see one again, it just about covers everything about his character, lol!)
      The closest thing I could find to Firefly fan music vid listings...

Maybe we could make a thread here...? just a thought.

Comment

Wasn't sure where else to put this (didn't really think it needed a whole thread), anyway, according to RDM's blog, Mark Sheppard (Badger) has been cast in BSG and will figure prominantly in the season three finale. The nature/name of the character was undisclosed. I believe it also said that he is featured in a roundtable discussion BSG podcast available at Scifi.com

Personally, I can't wait to see him in BSG- he was great as Badger, very talented actor.

Comment

Will the show ever come back cos I have watched some of the series and I have seen the film about 10 times and I love it
          I dunno what to put in here now..

Comment

Why didnt they just teraform planets/moons in our solar sytem. There is abour 100 moons in our solarsystem that we know of and they could have terraformed mars.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by !!?? View Post
              Why didnt they just teraform planets/moons in our solar sytem. There is abour 100 moons in our solarsystem that we know of and they could have terraformed mars.
              There's nothing to suggest that they didn't.
              But Mal wanted to be as far away from the Alliance as much as he could so the stories tend to revolve around outer planets.
              sigpic
              "When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth"

Comment

Originally posted by Easter Lily View Post
                There's nothing to suggest that they didn't.
                But Mal wanted to be as far away from the Alliance as much as he could so the stories tend to revolve around outer planets.
                They said in the beginning of the faq that it was in a different system i was talking about our solar system.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by nebulan View Post
                  Does anyone know if there's any sort of Firefly/Serenity music video listing? I have some I'd like to share and I'd really like to see works by others!!
                  I too am also looking for some music from the series and the movie.

Does anybody know the name of the theme played during Serenity's re-entry at the beginning of the movie, and hopefully a link to the MP3 version of it?
                  "Yo, you wanna join SG-1?"

sigpic

Comment

Does anybody know where can I find the outtake scene in which Nathan is dancing right next to the Serenity ??? I have the DVDs ( both regular and special edition ) but I'd like to have this particular scene on my PC.

Comment

http://www.fireflyfans.net/sunroomitem.asp?i=11909
                      WEIR: We wouldn’t be having this problem if the damn Alpha site that we’d picked hadn’t been marked by the Wraith.
                      SHEPPARD: They’re a real pain in the ass, aren’t they?!
                      WEIR: Yes they are!

Comment

Thank you Penguin !!!! And welcome to the Forum.

Comment

I never saw this series when it was in current run. I just looked it up on the IMdb and saw that Nathan Fillion is in it!!! Does anyone know if it's in ruruns anywhere on US cable?
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by raduzhok View Post
                            I never saw this series when it was in current run. I just looked it up on the IMdb and saw that Nathan Fillion is in it!!! Does anyone know if it's in ruruns anywhere on US cable?
                            As far as I know, it's not being rerun anywhere on TV. I believe Fox owns it so that's how that goes. However, I'm sure you could rent the DVDs at the local movie store, or buy them online.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Amalthea View Post
                              As far as I know, it's not being rerun anywhere on TV. I believe Fox owns it so that's how that goes. However, I'm sure you could rent the DVDs at the local movie store, or buy them online.
                              Thanks! I also can do a netflix rent.
                              sigpic

Comment

There's also Hulu. I bet I can see it there!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X