X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SG3 Missions Thread

(For SG3 to use for offworld missions)

So we can find it when SG-3 goes out.
    You're never too old to do something goofy.
    sigpic
    Growing older is mandatory. Growing up is optional.

Comment

Good thinking Jynjyr am trying to get us underway sometime in the next couple of days

Comment

((from Armory))

Jen found Lt. Col. Harvey's office and took a seat. 'I'll wait here for the Colonel. If it wasn't for Nemy, I wouldn't be able to help Colonel Harvey's team.' Jen wished she had something to read.
        "Che idiota fa una cosa del genere! Gli americani non pensare cose del genere?!"
        " 'Idiot' and 'American' I think were cognates? I'm going to assume you're not talking about me so we can work together better."
        Ambassador Isabelle Cooper-Oxford and Lt. Col. Stephen "Steve" Hamrick ~ "Discoveries"

Discover a … New Galaxy

Look for a … New Adventure

Find a … New Mythology

Comment

Harvey arrived out side her new office to find the nameplate had already been changed and the door ajar. She opened the door further to find Captain Stevens waiting on her. "Captain Stevens!" before she had a chance to stand she added "At ease... You didnt have to come straight away" She moved around to the other side of her desk which had been cleared of all Macri's effects and paper work and was now stocked with fresh stationary ready for her use. There was also another name plate on the desk. She pushed the swivel shair to one side so she could manouver the wheelchair behind it.
          Last edited by Somnium; 28 November 2005, 04:02 PM.

Comment

Jaime did some miscellaneous computer-related things before finally making it H's office a few minutes before 1500. The door was slightly ajar and she knocked with a knuckle while pushing it open tentatively. "Hello?"
            Last edited by ShelBel; 28 November 2005, 04:07 PM.

Comment

<< from Mess Hall >>

Kym leaned back and relaxed as Merrin pushed her wheelchair to Harvey's office. He tapped on the doorframe and then entered.
              With a big grin, Kym said, "Captain Tyler reporting as ordered. Matthews was behind us."

(( OOC - I left AEM a PM to join us here. ))
              sigpic

Comment

"Colonel, sorry if I startled you, ma'am. I just came by to see about treating your wounded. I'll be in the infirmary with the healing device. I know you have to organize your team, I'll get out of your hair." Jen nodded as she stood to leave.

((to Infirmary))
                "Che idiota fa una cosa del genere! Gli americani non pensare cose del genere?!"
                " 'Idiot' and 'American' I think were cognates? I'm going to assume you're not talking about me so we can work together better."
                Ambassador Isabelle Cooper-Oxford and Lt. Col. Stephen "Steve" Hamrick ~ "Discoveries"

Discover a … New Galaxy

Look for a … New Adventure

Find a … New Mythology

Comment

*Jason got there 5 mintues after Capt. Stevens left. He poked his head in...*

"Capt. Stevens here?"

*Someone said "Infirmary"...*

"Thank you..."

<< to Infirmary >>

Comment

"ahhemm" matthews said as he cleared his throat. he was right behind Merrin and Captain Tyler.

"Lieutenant Matthews Reporting" he bellowed as pure and smooth as possible.

he knew Lt colonel harvey just received her new office and he thought it would be good to be punctual and see the former majors first orders offically as Lt Colonel

he was right behind Kym and merrin.
                    Last edited by Ascended_Elite_mercenary; 29 November 2005, 05:09 PM.

Name: Issac Matthews
                    Team: SG-3(Marines)
                    click for biography

Comment

" Oh thats great Ill join you as soon as were finnished up here, the sooner Im out of this thing the better. Thankyou again Captain its really appreciated" As Captain stevens left her office the rest of the team started to show up. 'There aren't gonna be enough chairs, just as well McCoy and Tyler will have there own' she thought.

Very shortly after they were all there. "Thankyou for coming at such short notice and apologies its a little cramped in here" She felt very official sitting behind the desk and were it not for the wheelchair she would probably have moved around to sit on the desk in a more relaxed manner. " Well I wont go through the details of our last mission you all know what happened, Jaime Ill give you access to the mission report so you can get up to speed" There was another perplexed look from the young woman. "Well lets get to the point shall we, with Colonel Macri, Ragnor, and Major Jackson all MIA it leaves our two teams rather short. As of this morning I was promoted to Lieutenant Colonel and have assumed permenant command of SG3. Tyler has been promoted to Captain and Transfered to SG3 as have you Mathews" She paused for a moment to let the information sink in "McCoy with SG8 being no longer you will also be joining SG3. Merrin you have been assigned base duties for the time being, it's no reflection on you just the General has been shuffling some of the teams and he feels you will be best suited else where. You are to report to him for your assignment but you will be assigned back to a team in the near future, he is awaiting you now if you'd like to go and report in" She watched the young man salute and leave the office.

(OOC - Sorry Merrin hope thats an ok send off for you Jynjyr Im sure we'll be seing Tony around! Jaime dont worry Im getting to you, just thought Id give everyone a chance to reply befor this post got too long )

Comment

Kym started smiling again at the mention of "Captain" Tyler. She watched Tony leave with some misgivings. He was like a puppy that she wanted to keep an eye on. He's gonna get in trouble on his own. Maybe a stint on base would mellow him out.

(( OOC - I just wanted to see you deal with Tony. Harvey did say the whole team. ))
                        sigpic

Comment

Curiouser and curiouser, Jaime thought. Mission logs? Sheesh, if I didn't know better I'd say they were sticking me on SG3... Jaime watched the newly promoted Harvey as she watched Merrin leave, and their eyes met. There was a gleeful glint in H's eyes that made the bottom drop out of Jaime's stomach.

Dear lord.... they *are* putting me on SG3...

Comment

hmmmm Matthews ponderd as to why he was Moved to SG-3, i dont mind so much, its good to be with the same people, he thought.
                            I wonder if Jamie is on our team?

"i suppose only time will tell" he said out loud.
                            Last edited by Ascended_Elite_mercenary; 30 November 2005, 06:32 PM.

Name: Issac Matthews
                            Team: SG-3(Marines)
                            click for biography

Comment

(( AEM - I'm not picking on you. Really. Just trying to make things clear and easy to follow for everyone.
                              Thoughts are in italics. Things being spoken aloud are in "quotes". Actions, sometimes, are between *asterisks*.
                              This way the reader doesn't have to guess if something was a thought or spoken aloud. ))

*looking between the Colonel and Jaime in surprise* Mission logs? A computer geek? OY!
                              "And you thought you'd be stuck on base, Jaime. Welcome to field work."
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X