SG1 Missions Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SG1 Missions Thread

(For SG1 to have all offworld missions in)

(post in this one, proxy's orders)

Comment

((Sharp you'll have to repost your post.))

((This post is after Sharps one cos he comes through first.))

Sarah walked out the gate after Sharp and winced at the sight of another forest.
      "I spy something begining with 't'." she said
      Tappity-tap. Tappity-tap.
      LOVE HIM-> DT
      ~Proud Member of the Ship Ship Hooray Special Ops Team~

Comment

Zach stumbled as he came out of the gate, "God, that's scary, my second time through." Zach looked around and he could see a forest close by. "i suppose we'll be going through that?" pointing towards the forest.

Comment

((Second time? *hits head* duh Alpha Site))
          LOVE HIM-> DT

Comment

Kim steped through the gate and looked around, whilst straighting up her cap. She looked towards where Zach was pointing and smiled " Ah, they'll be intergalactic (sp?!) green beings, ie, trees".

((sorry i havent been on, was away for the weekend! ))

Comment

"Well who da thunk it, trees? them? Nah!!" said Sarah.
              LOVE HIM-> DT

Comment

"Whitley, your not making any sense" Claire smirked as she stood next to the other Lietenant. "Damn I got to agree with Ashwood, trees!" she crushed her face. "Started to get a dislike to them."

Comment

"What's wrong with trees?" Zach asked "They're nature's way of saying 'I love you'." Zach smiled, "Oh now i remember, your last mission involved a forest and some Jaffa?"

Comment

Sharp looked up from his compas and a peice of paper, "ok ok, yeah a forest, big deal" Sharp looked around at the forest and mad a grimace.

"Well anyways, I dont think there are any bugs so cheer up. Whitely and Zach Black, your with me, Davis and Ashwood you head south west, we'll head south east. Radio if you get anything"
                    sigpic
                    Sig from Kat Logan VIA SilverRider

SIX YEARS OF ROLEPLAYING ON GATEWORLD!

Join the Aftermath RP

Comment

"Okay Colonel, i'm with you." Zach shouldered his backpack and tightened his helmet ready to go.

Comment

Originally posted by Colonel Sharp
                        Sharp looked up from his compas and a peice of paper, "ok ok, yeah a forest, big deal" Sharp looked around at the forest and mad a grimace.

"Well anyways, I dont think there are any bugs so cheer up. Whitely and Zach Black, your with me, Davis and Ashwood you head south west, we'll head south east. Radio if you get anything"
                        "Yes sir," Claire nodded as she and Ashwood headed south west. "remind me to buy Zack a tent" she mummbled low enough for Ashwood to hear.

Comment

Sharp looked at Black "You dont really have to wear one of those if you dont eant to.."
                          sigpic
                          Sig from Kat Logan VIA SilverRider

SIX YEARS OF ROLEPLAYING ON GATEWORLD!

Join the Aftermath RP

Comment

Originally posted by SilverRider
                            "Yes sir," Claire nodded as she and Ashwood headed south west. "remind me to buy Zack a tent" she mummbled low enough for Ashwood to hear.
                            Kim smirked and looked at Claire " Behave Lietenant. So then, how do you like our new team mate?"

Comment

Sarah followed Sharp through the trees and smirked at Zach struggling with his helmet.
                              LOVE HIM-> DT

Comment

Working...
                              X