Where are the pictures

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Where are the pictures

I love Horizon, but I'm finding it hard to picture exactly what the Draque + Enoly look like, let alone a spacegate.

Are there any plans to make some pictures, maybe of the Valient going through the spacegate, Horizon, the Scalerous-class ships etc?

also who do the writers think of as they write Dr Lenori? I don't think he has an "actor" yet, although I may be wrong!
    Don't you want to look beyond the horizon?

In the 2 hours and 14 minutes that Torri Higginson was online, there were 272 posts in the Elizabeth Weir Wow Thread. I was responsible for 2 of them. (Oh yeah and Gateworld crashed, but that's not important)

Please click here to feed the hungry, protect endangered land, and help fight breast cancer without spending a penny (inspired by the Whistler 84 in Memoriam thread)

There are indeed, they're comming soon to a web browser near you.
    sigpic
    Stargate Destiny - Coming Again Soon

Comment

Originally posted by mentalmichael
      I love Horizon, but I'm finding it hard to picture exactly what the Draque + Enoly look like, let alone a spacegate.

Are there any plans to make some pictures, maybe of the Valient going through the spacegate, Horizon, the Scalerous-class ships etc?

also who do the writers think of as they write Dr Lenori? I don't think he has an "actor" yet, although I may be wrong!
      Yup. Pictures are in the works right now, and should be coming up soon.

With regard to Lenori, we have actors for all of the main cast. Even for some guest characters and for all recurring characters; a lot of them haven't been publicly revealed yet. If people are interested in that, we might do that soon.

The actor who'd be perfect for Lenori is Andrew J. Robinson (Garak from Deep Space Nine). Check out the Cast & Crew section of the website. You'll find pictures of all of the actors/characters in the character profiles.
      Click on banner to visit the Stargate: Horizon homepage.

Comment

I don't know if there are any Draque or Enoly pictures in the works, but what would really be cool would be some fan drawings of what they see them as.

Though I imagine we'll get to that eventually.
        Beyond the Horizon Lies the Gateway to a New Galaxy
        Stargate Horizon, Co-Executive Producer
        Latest Episode: 4.06 - "Eden"
        Stargate Destiny, Fan
        Latest Episode: 1.20 - "Alliances, Part One"

Comment

It certainly would be helpful for the readers. Pictures of them.
          sigpic
          Stargate Destiny - Coming Again Soon

Comment

Originally posted by Alex Rubit
            Yup. Pictures are in the works right now, and should be coming up soon.
            Excellent, can't wait to see them. Also sorry didn't see Lenori in the cast and crew section
            Don't you want to look beyond the horizon?

In the 2 hours and 14 minutes that Torri Higginson was online, there were 272 posts in the Elizabeth Weir Wow Thread. I was responsible for 2 of them. (Oh yeah and Gateworld crashed, but that's not important)

Please click here to feed the hungry, protect endangered land, and help fight breast cancer without spending a penny (inspired by the Whistler 84 in Memoriam thread)

Comment

Wooooh hooooo! I can't wait to see what Vinny has been cooking up When they come out I will go out buy my self a sixer (or a sixer of Diet Pepsi. Alex you've gotten me hooked man )and chill like crazy. I love the direction that this show is heading in and when the CGIs come out its gonna be a special day indeed.
              ** leaves his computer, takes a deeep breath, and relaxes with happy thoughts of SGH dancing in his head **
              Sheppard: ..."You guys do have names, right?"
              ..."Let me guess ... Steve?"
              <He was cool..for a Wraith!>

Comment

Working...
              X