This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"Hyperdimensional Katrina": Scientific Evidence

studys done by Richard C. Hoagland A Scientist that has formally worked for nasa. show that Katrina May not have been what we thought it was.
    see the entire study at:http://www.enterprisemission.com/weblog/weblog.htm
    sigpic

BAHAHAHAHAAHHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AAHHAHAHAASBDBGAJKDHAJKHSHHSHAHAHAHHAHHASDHASKLDHAKLHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

THat is all I have to say on the matter.

Now with added lesbians.

Comment

load of crap
      gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
      so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
      love Torri

Comment

Originally posted by Qasim
        load of crap
        Did you read the entire thing?
        sigpic

Comment

Didn't see much science in that. Made for a mildly entertaining read. It also proves that blogs have made it even easier for anyone to say pretty much anything and be heard by anyone. Also, I wish I'd thought of something as punny as "Captain's Blog".

Does bring up the interesting thought that what we know as science could be incomplete or even manipulated to keep the masses in the dark. Knowledge is power, and easier to control than a lot of people think.
          Cogito ergo dubito.

"How happy are the astrologers if they tell one truth to a hundred lies, while other people lose all credibility if they tell one lie to a hundred truths." - Francesco Guicciardini

An escalator can never be broken, it can only become stairs. You never see "Escalator temporarily out of service." It's "Escalator temporarily stairs. Sorry for the convenience." - Mitch Hedberg

Comment

The information in that artical came from an inside source in the government leaking information
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Rail'k
              The information in that artical came from an inside source in the government leaking information
              Apparently my previous outburst was not enough.

Now with added lesbians.

Comment

Originally posted by uknesvuinng
                Knowledge is power, and easier to control than a lot of people think.
                Easier to control than the weather, that's for sure...

To quote the "captain," the radar readings for the area pre and post Katrina are,

"Totally inexplicable ... by any standard meteorological measure...."

And yet, he goes on to explain that:

"extremely sophisticated "weather modification technology" actually exists, based on a deliberate concealment of some critical laws of physics ... which were suppressed over a hundred years ago!"

Oi! What does he think, that all the brilliant minds belong to the US gov't and have for the past century?

Okay, I admit it; it's us Canadians. Everyone knows Canadians make the weather, right?

We don't have a defensive army to speak of so we've built an eco-terrorist machine to wreak havoc with the US economy - a pre-emptive strike, if you will, to bring them to their knees before they can invade us. (Mount St Helens? that was us...) Our next project is the San Andreas Fault. Good-bye Hollywood, California. Hello Hollywood North!
                Gracie

A Cherokee elder sitting with his grandchildren told them,
                "In every life there is a terrible fight – a fight between two wolves.
                One is evil: he is fear, anger, envy, greed, arrogance, self-pity,
                resentment, and deceit. The other is good: joy, serenity, humility,
                confidence, generosity, truth, gentleness, and compassion."
                A child asked, "Grandfather, which wolf will win?"
                The elder looked the child in the eye. "The one you feed."

Comment

I've seen two documentaries about HARP. The government really does possess tech that can alter weather. It does seem awfully weird that two hurricanes would hit right when a conservative supreme court justice is going to be accepted or declined. Something that will affect politics in this country for over 40 years, MUCH longer than any Presidency. In addition, what's the best way to make all your oil buddies billions of dollars before you're out of office?? Destroy the two centers for oil in the U.S. While simotaneously testing experimental military weaponry successfully ensureing more funding in the future??

Comment

Originally posted by Tok'Ra Hostess
                    Easier to control than the weather, that's for sure...

To quote the "captain," the radar readings for the area pre and post Katrina are,

"Totally inexplicable ... by any standard meteorological measure...."

And yet, he goes on to explain that:

"extremely sophisticated "weather modification technology" actually exists, based on a deliberate concealment of some critical laws of physics ... which were suppressed over a hundred years ago!"

Oi! What does he think, that all the brilliant minds belong to the US gov't and have for the past century?

Okay, I admit it; it's us Canadians. Everyone knows Canadians make the weather, right?

We don't have a defensive army to speak of so we've built an eco-terrorist machine to wreak havoc with the US economy - a pre-emptive strike, if you will, to bring them to their knees before they can invade us. (Mount St Helens? that was us...) Our next project is the San Andreas Fault. Good-bye Hollywood, California. Hello Hollywood North!

We know you Canadians are out to get us. First it was destroying our economy by flooding it with Canadian pennies. Now you're controlling our weather and setting off our volcanoes. And most diabolical of all, you sent Celine Dion. You're all MAD! MAD, I TELL YOU! MAD!!!!!!
                    Cogito ergo dubito.

"How happy are the astrologers if they tell one truth to a hundred lies, while other people lose all credibility if they tell one lie to a hundred truths." - Francesco Guicciardini

An escalator can never be broken, it can only become stairs. You never see "Escalator temporarily out of service." It's "Escalator temporarily stairs. Sorry for the convenience." - Mitch Hedberg

Comment

Oh I know this one!! Anubis set it on us! and now Rita too and then another one next week! bwahahahahahaha!!!11

Comment

Originally posted by Crichton
                        I've seen two documentaries about HARP. The government really does possess tech that can alter weather. It does seem awfully weird that two hurricanes would hit right when a conservative supreme court justice is going to be accepted or declined. Something that will affect politics in this country for over 40 years, MUCH longer than any Presidency. In addition, what's the best way to make all your oil buddies billions of dollars before you're out of office?? Destroy the two centers for oil in the U.S. While simotaneously testing experimental military weaponry successfully ensureing more funding in the future??
                        Or maybe Kyoto just bit the US in the ass.

Now with added lesbians.

Comment

Originally posted by Three PhDs
                          Or maybe Kyoto just bit the US in the ass.
                          I totally agree. Hurricanes and other extreme weather conditions are getting worse because the planetary weather patterns are being affected by global warming, not because of some daft conspiracy theory.
                          The fact that the U.S. leaders, under the advice of the American oil industry, refuse to accept that the dumping of vast amounts of carbon dioxide into the atmosphere is having any effect doen't mean that it isn't happening.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SeaBee
                            I totally agree. Hurricanes and other extreme weather conditions are getting worse because the planetary weather patterns are being affected by global warming, not because of some daft conspiracy theory.
                            The fact that the U.S. leaders, under the advice of the American oil industry, refuse to accept that the dumping of vast amounts of carbon dioxide into the atmosphere is having any effect doen't mean that it isn't happening.
                            Can anyone say, The Day After Tomorrow? I'm not all that up on meteorology/climatology, but the science of the movie seems pretty plausible to me. It certainly looks like that's where we're headed.

As for the radar image, that strikes me as something that anyone who's decently well-versed in computer graphics could invent. Just my opinion.

Member of W.A.S.P. ~ My Fan Fiction ~MySpace ~ Thanks to *E*K*R* for the sig!

Comment

I believe there IS an array somewhere up in Alaska that is suspected to be an experimental control array. Enough so that folks in the U.N. protest it.

However, that is a long way from the Gulf of Mexico.

As to this guy and his blog? It IS true that a blind squirrel DOES find an acorn once in a while, but I think this time he got a rock!

Comment

Working...
                              X