Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who is your fav main character from Season 1?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Who is your fav main character from Season 1?

Hello guys, Ryan here. I got bored from the lack of new SGH threads over here and so I decided to start my own! I started thinking about creating a poll where you could choose your favorite main character from Season 1 of Stargate: Horizon. I then found out that this board only allows mods to create polls. WHAT THE HELL?!! Could somebody please tell me why on Earth is this the case. This is the 1st time that I have encountered such a restriction in a forum. It totally baffles me! Oh well, maybe a cool mod will pick this up and grant me my wish

* to be read in an Oscar announcer's voice!* And the nominees for best main character in the virtual TV show Stargate Horizon are:
    (1) Colonel John Grant
    (2) Commander Sivea Ve'nal
    (3) Major Chase Reynolds
    (4) Captain David Connor
    (5) Miss Christine Summers
    (6) Dr Thomas Galloway
    (7) Dr Lenori

PS You can also post and say who and why you voted for that particular person. I hope that this thread will catch on.
    Colonel John Grant
    0.00%
    Commander Sivea Ve'nal
    0.00%
    Major Chase Reynolds
    16.67%
    Captain David Connor
    0.00%
    Christine Summers
    16.67%
    Dr. Thomas Galloway
    0.00%
    Dr. Lenori
    66.67%
    Last edited by StevetheWraith!; 24 September 2005, 09:35 AM. Reason: typos and I wanted to add an icon
    Sheppard: ..."You guys do have names, right?"
    ..."Let me guess ... Steve?"
    <He was cool..for a Wraith!>

I would have to say Chase. He's a lovely blend of Cameron Mitchell and Jack O'Neill, as I see it, with some technology smarts added in.

Lenori is also an awesome character. Indeed, he is quite strange, which makes him all the more interesting.
    Beyond the Horizon Lies the Gateway to a New Galaxy
    Stargate Horizon, Co-Executive Producer
    Latest Episode: 4.06 - "Eden"
    Stargate Destiny, Fan
    Latest Episode: 1.20 - "Alliances, Part One"

Comment

The poll has now been added.

I was thinking about starting a thread and poll like this myself. It should be interesting to see the results. You can only vote for one character in the poll; however, feel free to name as many as you like in the thread. And don't forget to comment on why you voted for this (or these) particular characters.
      Click on banner to visit the Stargate: Horizon homepage.

Comment

It's hard...I like Lenori and Chase...must check who I voted for on the official Horizon board.
        sigpic
        Stargate Destiny - Coming Again Soon

Comment

Lenny! He's so mysterious, gotta love that in a guy. Mysterious and sophisticrated.
          TEAM SG1 LIVES

Comment

Hi guys, I am really happy that this thread has taking off I would have been the 1st one to vote except that my internet connection went and I got really busy with stuff !

I have decided to go with Dr Lenori! I love Sivea, John and Christine very much because they all have great personalities and qualities. They are: smart , strong, and brave people who are crucial to Horizon's success. However, I picked Lenny because he is such an enigma! I love the whole Zenturian Tok' ra thing and his personality is so nice and bubbly. He is an optimist even in the face of great dangers and his heart and warm smile know no bounds. I was sad to see him depart at the end of Season 1 but knowing Lenny he'll be back
            PS Thanks Alex for turning this into a poll.
            Sheppard: ..."You guys do have names, right?"
            ..."Let me guess ... Steve?"
            <He was cool..for a Wraith!>

Comment

You have to ask....
              Sam....

Comment

Nah, I decided. It's gotta be Lenny!
                sigpic
                Stargate Destiny - Coming Again Soon

Comment

Working...