Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

episode ideas for sg1 (sg1 writers read this thread plz!!!)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

episode ideas for sg1 (sg1 writers read this thread plz!!!)

DO you know what i wouuld like to see next season? the tollan!!!! how cool would it be to kno that a few thousand tollan got off tollana during the goa'uld attack and built a new society sumwhere and are now willing to share advanced technology to battle the ori who could be trying to convert them and they see the threat that the ori are. and also an ep about the nox where they give us some tech to help us in our battle. i kno that they dont help with fighting but they could help with shield tech or cloaking devices or something like that. any thoughts on my compltely awesome idea?
    PS- if any sg1 writers see this thread please take these ideas into serious consideration. as long as i get positive feed back here they would be great episodes for season ten (or eleven who knos?)
    "Evil will always triumph over good because good is dumb!" - Dark Helmet

Originally posted by epcrules89
    PS- if any sg1 writers see this thread please take these ideas into serious consideration. as long as i get positive feed back here they would be great episodes for season ten (or eleven who knos?)
    They are not allowed to read this thread incase you sue them for stealing your ideas
    gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
    so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
    love Torri

Comment

Originally posted by epcrules89
      DO you know what i wouuld like to see next season? the tollan!!!! how cool would it be to kno that a few thousand tollan got off tollana during the goa'uld attack and built a new society sumwhere and are now willing to share advanced technology to battle the ori who could be trying to convert them and they see the threat that the ori are. and also an ep about the nox where they give us some tech to help us in our battle. i kno that they dont help with fighting but they could help with shield tech or cloaking devices or something like that. any thoughts on my compltely awesome idea?
      That would be cool. But I really love the Dark Helmet signature.

Comment

1. The Tollan were destroyed by their own pride and a nasty Goa'uld attack.

If anyone survived and recreated their society...

2. The Tollan, then, because of their technology level, were destroyed by the Replicators.

If they managed to lay low and not draw the attention of the Tollan,

3. The Orii recently ate them all up.

Comment

Originally posted by Calicto

2. The Tollan, then, because of their technology level, were destroyed by the Replicators.

That should shut up all the Tollanites
          gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
          so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
          love Torri

Comment

Hey! Tollanite here! I object! Pretentious people often manage to survive the most hopeless of conditions! Just look at Fraiser! Who'd a thunk he'd get his own spin-off with that attitude? Or is that Becker...

Anyhoo, Onward march the Tollans! Creators of the bestest, biggest, most honkingest motherfrakking space gun! Yeeeeeeeeeeeeehaaaaaaawwwwwww!! They will be back! Muahahahahahaha!!!

TEAM SG1 LIVES

Comment

Originally posted by Osiris-RA
              They will be back! Muahahahahahaha!!!

*hides from space gun*
              love Torri

Comment

Originally posted by Calicto

oh! you forgot #4:

the tollan were one of the most advanced human colonies known to us;
                they are friends with the Nox (who told them of the Ancients and their acension)
                they have the 'ancient gene'; gave the gene to others

- they then ascended! they are now at war with the Orii

It's a joke. My way of deflecting attention from my own obvious heroism. You'll get used to it.

Comment

6 words:
                  The Wraith come to our galaxy.

That would be interesting, am I right
                  sigpic

Comment

I want to see an episode where the Ori go to a Goa'uld occupied planet and SG1 is forced to make a temporary alliance with the Goa'uld to drive the Ori away. Another episode I'd like to see is where they go to a planet that used to be an Asgard outpost, one of the first Asgard outposts in the Milky Way, set up on the planet thousands of years ago, but there was some sort of an accident and most of the Asgard were killed except for one that managed to uploaded his brain in the outpost’s computer and became trapped on the planet. The Goa’uld came with their human slaves, the Asgard used the outpost’s technology and weapons to destroy the Goa’uld and free the human slaves and has posed as their god ever since, but being in a computer for thousands of years hasn’t been good for the Asgard’s sanity and he’s beginning to think that he really is the planet’s god. Then of course the Ori come and try to convert the people and the Asgard comes in conflict with the Ori and SG1 is forced to deal with an insane Asgard trapped in a computer and the Ori.

Comment

I would love to see an episode where Sg-1 discovers Apophis's son, Klorell, still alive. It would be awesome to see an enemy from the past reappear like that.
                      sigpic
                      MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                      "...phu...ah..."
                      "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                      Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

I want to see

an episode that explains what the hell happened to jack and hammond, i mean we know they r still alive n we know they r still in the miltary, but could TPAB please explain what happened n not let the fanfic's have all the fun

Daniel's grandfather

the nox

a vist with jonus (they might of wanted to bring him back full time, but i think just a visit, i mean he did spend an whole season with the team)

that dude from the nanny (hes suppose to be re-occuring)

Lt haily saving the planet

crossover with atlantis

Finally becoming the fifth race

Comment

Sam and Teal'c have to leave for awhile to go practice meditation/concentration abilities. Teal'c walks her through Kel-no-reem and martial arts training as Sam tries to master the Gould hand device for the specific purpose of being able to counter Prior psychic blasts (force pushes). She should've learned how to use that thing a LONG time ago, it's just SOO COOL!!

(Agent Dark, if you see this-feel free to post that pic of Carter w/ the hand device)

Comment

Originally posted by Crichton
                            Sam and Teal'c have to leave for awhile to go practice meditation/concentration abilities. Teal'c walks her through Kel-no-reem and martial arts training as Sam tries to master the Gould hand device for the specific purpose of being able to counter Prior psychic blasts (force pushes). She should've learned how to use that thing a LONG time ago, it's just SOO COOL!!

(Agent Dark, if you see this-feel free to post that pic of Carter w/ the hand device)
                            You mean this one?

I think it'd make a great episode/fanfic. I've always wanted to see more Sam/Teal'c stuff like that

Comment

from what i said earlier, i have thought a little about it and I do think the tollan could have ascended and come back to help us!
                              It's a joke. My way of deflecting attention from my own obvious heroism. You'll get used to it.

Comment

Working...
                              X