This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ALMOST Sightings - Stargate look-a-likes

hehe so this thread is for people who have seen people that look like stargate characters lol. like the other day a guy drove past me that looked just like Baal, and i saw another guy drivin down the street a few days later i thought was jonas

I could've SWORN that I saw one of the guys from BSG on campus yesterday. I looked, then I paused and looked back for like 20 seconds. I'm almost positive it was the drunk second in command guy, lol. Anyone know if he was in Lawrence yesterday??

Comment

...or maybe posting on a sci fi forum all the time is finally starting to get to me??

Comment

I could of sworn, when i was lining up in line to buy my groceries, that Martin, that wacky alien guy who lost his home world and took that medication and such, was standing behind me, he even sounded like him when he said "What?" To me, I believe I may jave stared to long at him...

Stargate Gateworld RPG. All are welcome!|Jim Andersons Bio.

Comment

My friend it a copy of Daniel but I dunno if I should post his pic
          Last edited by Erised; 23 September 2005, 09:40 PM.

Comment

Hehe...this is a neat idea for a thread, but to stay alive it needs pictorial evidence! (However, I wouldn't post your friend's pic unless you're sure they won't mind. ^^; )

~Threshie <3
            Click here to visit my DeviantArt gallery for Wraith fanart!

~

Fan of SG-1, Atlantis, AND the original SG movie! Why pick just one?

Comment

Originally posted by Erised View Post
              My friend it a copy of Daniel but I dunno if I should post his pic
              Do it!!!
              sigpic

Comment

I saw a guy who looked like Joe Mallozzi on the bus. Does that count?

Black shirt and pants, shiny tie, nice cufflinks.

Comment

i work at the service desk at a dept store and a guy came up to me and he looked like Teal'c and when i was done with i told him he looked like Teal'c and he said "yeah i get that a lot"
                  sigpic
                  May the odds be ever in your Favor ! oh and please say hello to me on Skype and Facebook

Comment

Working...
                  X