This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Doctor Who in th future

I want to know if you guys have any ideas about what should happen in Doctor Who beyond season 2 of the new series. Such as who would be an ideal doctor for instance, or a good sidekick. Spoilers (only for later than season 2) would also be appreciated.

Right I'll start. Craig Veroni as a doctor (he is British right or does he just put on the accent, because, no offence, but you need a British Doctor Who) as for spoilers...

Spoiler:
    Captain Jack is back in season 3 of the new series. Why did they leave him behind, Rose must have known she brought him back, right?
    Equality is not a concept. It's not something we should be striving for. It's a necessity. Equality is like gravity. We need it to stand on this earth as men and women. And the misogyny that is in every culture is not a true part of the human condition. It is life out of balance, and that imbalance is sucking something out of the soul of every man and woman who is confronted with it.
    - Joss Whedon - Equality Now

Spoiler:
    Rose doesn't remember anything she did whilst being one with the Tardis.
    Oh Yes the Sam is Back and hes more Sci-fied up than ever !!!!!!!!!

Coming Soon a new Banner from Me

Comment

I'd love to see Richard E Grant as The Doctor (don't start DrWho'sRose)

Comment

Originally posted by Metarock Sam
        Spoiler:
        Rose doesn't remember anything she did whilst being one with the Tardis.
        That clears that up, I did wonder. But then again I couldn't concentrate the day that it was on, it was in the middle of the heatwave,and it was like 32 degrees,

Spoiler:
        Did she revive everyone that was killed by the Daleks or just Jack?
        Equality is not a concept. It's not something we should be striving for. It's a necessity. Equality is like gravity. We need it to stand on this earth as men and women. And the misogyny that is in every culture is not a true part of the human condition. It is life out of balance, and that imbalance is sucking something out of the soul of every man and woman who is confronted with it.
        - Joss Whedon - Equality Now

Comment

Spoiler:
          from the looks of things just jack, then again i havnt seen the ep since it was aired so i may be wrong
          Last edited by Major Clanger; 24 September 2005, 10:52 PM. Reason: correcting the spoiler tag

Comment

I'd like a see a ten part seris

The Ten Doctors
            Tis No Fool to lose what He can not keep, To gain what he will never Lose

Comment

I dont see how they would do it. I mean most of the doctors would have to be lookalikes.

Comment

Ture, but they pulled it off with the five doctors.

Comment

Originally posted by creed462
                  Ture, but they pulled it off with the five doctors.
                  Yeah, but they only had to have one stand in, and he had already been William Hartnell's stunt double. I think it would be too hard if they had to do three stand-ins . I do wish they could do it though, that would be awesome!
                  "There's no point in growing up if you can't be childish sometimes." ~Doctor Who, Robot~

SGA Fanfiction

Comment

The other problem what kind of enemy would warent 10 Doctors?

Comment

The Valyard. Or the Master.

Comment

I always thought Peri's story ended abruptly I would like them to revist her, or even an adventure with Susan

Comment

Originally posted by creed462
                          I always thought Peri's story ended abruptly I would like them to revist her, or even an adventure with Susan
                          I agree. I was never satisfied with her departure. It was too distant. You never really got the chance to see why she left, or even if she was given a choice.
                          "There's no point in growing up if you can't be childish sometimes." ~Doctor Who, Robot~

SGA Fanfiction

Comment

Who Peri or Susan?

Comment

Originally posted by Metarock Sam
                              Who Peri or Susan?
                              Peri. Sorry about that.

SGA Fanfiction

Comment

Working...
                              X