Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Classic Series Episodes on DVD: What should be released next? (WARNING - SPOILERS)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Classic Series Episodes on DVD: What should be released next? (WARNING - SPOILERS)

This thread is about the classic Doctor Who television series on DVD.

The latest releases are The Web Planet, Revelation of the Daleks, The Claws of Axos, and City of Death.

What stories would you like to see released next on DVD?

Oh, and does anyone know why the Key to Time episodes haven't been released on Region 2?
    Last edited by Deputy-Assistant-Second-Prime; 11 October 2005, 02:02 PM.

My first vote: Inferno

Comment

I'll only buy the DVDs with the new Doctor who on it.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by NowIWillDestroyAbydos
        I'll only buy the DVDs with the new Doctor who on it.
        Okay, silly me. When I started both threads on the classic Doctor Who series, I didn't think I would have to explicitly explain my intention for the direction of the thread.

I was coming from the position that I really liked the original series and wanted to discuss it with folks who felt enthusiastic about it. Perhaps even enthusiastic enough to purchase some of the old episodes on DVDs.

Otherwise I would named the two threads...

"Anyone feel ambivalent about the classic series?" and

"Who doesn't give a crap about the old episodes on DVD?"

You do not share my enthusiasm for the old series. Believe me. You made yourself perfectly clear. Perhaps you could start your own threads along those lines. Hey, I'll even let you use those spunky titles I just came up with.

Comment

Sorry. Back on topic.

My second vote: The Dominators.

Comment

A boxset with Keeper of Traken, Logopolis and Castrovalva would be cool.

Comment

Hmm, well I'd quite like to add dvd's of The Time Warrior, Genesis of the daleks and Masque of Mandragoria to my collection.
              LizWhite.net

Comment

I think the logopolis box set and Black guardian boxset would be good but id like them to release the happiness patrol cos its so funny !!!
                Oh Yes the Sam is Back and hes more Sci-fied up than ever !!!!!!!!!

Coming Soon a new Banner from Me

Comment

All of them,
                  Ok I In the states they seem to be focusing on Tom Baker, I would like to see some on the frist Three Doctors.
                  Tis No Fool to lose what He can not keep, To gain what he will never Lose

Comment

Originally posted by creed462
                    All of them,
                    Ok I In the states they seem to be focusing on Tom Baker, I would like to see some on the frist Three Doctors.
                    Gotta love the b&w eps. Any favorites? I love The Time Meddler.

Comment

Originally posted by in circles
                      A boxset with Keeper of Traken, Logopolis and Castrovalva would be cool.
                      Originally posted by Metarock Sam
                      I think the logopolis box set and Black guardian boxset would be good but id like them to release the happiness patrol cos its so funny !!!
                      And The E-Space Trilogy! We definitely need more boxsets.

And let's hope the Key to Time gets released in the U.K. I mean, it's only fair.

Comment

If they do those they might aswell release trial of a timelord on dvd (first doctor who eps I ever saw my dad got them in a special boxset when I was 3. I know own it its mine !!!!)

Comment

Originally posted by Metarock Sam
                          If they do those they might aswell release trial of a timelord on dvd (first doctor who eps I ever saw my dad got them in a special boxset when I was 3. I know own it its mine !!!!)
                          Terror of the Vervoids was my favorite Colin Baker episode.

Comment

Hard to choose. Since I have everything on VHS anyway, I want to see some of the older ones I haven't had the chance to get yet come out. My vote is for Chase, I really want to see that one and I can't seem to find it anywhere.
                            "There's no point in growing up if you can't be childish sometimes." ~Doctor Who, Robot~

SGA Fanfiction

Comment

perhaps they could do another lost in time dvd. Some of the oldies are fantastic.

Comment

Working...
                              X