Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Classic Series Episodes on DVD: What should be released next? (WARNING - SPOILERS)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm reckoning these will be the most likely releases after the Key to Time boxset.

Seventh Doctor:

Battlefield

Sixth Doctor:

Attack of the Cybermen.
    (Then maybe Trial of a Timelord Boxset)

Fifth Doctor:

Four to Doomsday, Kinda, Black Orchid

Fourth Doctor:

Revenge of the Cybermen

Third Doctor:

Kinda tough so EITHER

Doctor Who & The Silurians (PLEASE rename it "The Silurians") and "The Ambassadors of death".

or

"Frontier in Space" and "Planet of the Daleks".

First and Second Doctor? Lord knows...

These are my pedictions based on these being the eps needed to be released to result in complete seasons being made available.

"Five Rounds Rapid"

sigpic

Comment

Looks like I was wrong. According to Outpost Gallifrey, "Destiny of the Daleks" looks set to be the next classic dvd after "The Key To Time".

I *really* want to see "Battlefield" on DVD damn it.

"Five Rounds Rapid"

sigpic

Comment

I noticed that The Time Warrior was being released in the UK I can't wait for it to be released here, I want to see Sarah Jane's first adventure.
        Tis No Fool to lose what He can not keep, To gain what he will never Lose

Comment

Just saw that Destiny of the Daleks is coming soon, I think UK, still waiting for US. The Doctor Who and the Saltarians(sp), The Sea Devils, and Warriors of the Deep.
          gald to see two thrid doctor serials that I haven't seen in the lot.

Comment

That's Silurians.

Comment

Originally posted by creed462 View Post
              The Doctor Who and the Saltarians(sp), The Sea Devils, and Warriors of the Deep.
              gald to see two thrid doctor serials that I haven't seen in the lot.
              How do you find out about planned releases?
              Wordsmit2

The story of my life. I finally find a city like this, intact, deserted for ten thousand years, probably contains hundreds of patents that I can exploit--and I'm going to die. I can appreciate dramatic irony as much as the next person, but this is pushing it a bit. --Max Eilerson, Crusade "War Zone"

Mess with me, you mess with my whole family. --Max Eilerson, Crusade "Ruling From the Tomb"

Comment

outpost gallifrey is still releasing news

Comment

I'd love to see the Third Doctor Dalek stories being released: The Day Of The Daleks, Frontier In Space, Planet of The Daleks and Death To The Daleks.

It would also be cool if they released the rest of the stories in Season 8 dealing with the Master, The Invasion Of Time, The E-Space Trilogy (which I found to be excellent), and The Black Guardian Trilogy.

I'm also interested in The Time Monster, The War Games, The King's Demons, The Twin Dilemma, The Trial Of A Time Lord, and Silver Nemesis.

Comment

Originally posted by Mattathias2.0 View Post
                    I'd love to see the Third Doctor Dalek stories being released: The Day Of The Daleks, Frontier In Space, Planet of The Daleks and Death To The Daleks.

It would also be cool if they released the rest of the stories in Season 8 dealing with the Master, The Invasion Of Time, The E-Space Trilogy (which I found to be excellent), and The Black Guardian Trilogy.

I'm also interested in The Time Monster, The War Games, The King's Demons, The Twin Dilemma, The Trial Of A Time Lord, and Silver Nemesis.
                    Any one of them would be good, I'd like to see more 1st 2nd and 3rd, since I haven't seen to many of them.

Comment

Working...
                    X