that would be interesting

Comment

The NID vs The Master

Torchwood vs Goa'uld infected Trust

"Five Rounds Rapid"

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Eoin View Post
        I cant think of any enemies from sci-fi series but i can think of an enemy that i'd like to see SG1 encounter... The aliens from the film independence day
        i'd love to see how the SGC would deal with them
        Well first off instead of hacking the alien mothership with a mac they would use either an hp or dell depending on who is sponsoring the show that season...

Of course im sure before that happens they were just use the Asgard pwnage laser and blow them to bits.

Comment

I wouldn't mind seeing how the Jedi Order/Republic would fare against the forces of Stargate (supposing they went all evil first).
          Click the banner or episode links to visit the virtual continuations of Stargate!
          Previous Episode: 11x03 "Shore Leave" | Previous Episode: 6x04 "Nightfall" | Now Airing: 3x06 "Eldest"

Comment

The Covenant (Halo) vs. All the Milky Way Galaxy.

best part: Jaffa vs Brute, hand to hand.
            sigpic

Comment

SG-1 versus the Borg. I think the Borg would be mowed down by projectile weapons, since there's no evidence to suggestion their phase shield can deflect solid matter and some evidence to suggest that solid matter does pass through their shield easily.

Comment

The Tauri vs The Goauld, Oh wait mmm thats been done.

How about.

Zap Branigan (on the Nimbus) vs SG1 (On the Oddysey)
                if it wasnt for Carters new plot shield we would be dead

Comment

Originally posted by DetriusXii View Post
                  SG-1 versus the Borg. I think the Borg would be mowed down by projectile weapons, since there's no evidence to suggestion their phase shield can deflect solid matter and some evidence to suggest that solid matter does pass through their shield easily.
                  the projectile weapons would be the only weapons of any use. (see Star trek: first contact) all others would be useless after awhile. Zats, Wraith stunners, Ori soldiers staff weapons.

Borg ships owns all other ships.
                  if you see a light at the end of the tunnel, it's just a photon torpedo.

Comment

Working...
                  X