This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New scifi shows

There have been a number of new shows lately - Threshold, Invasion etc.

Which ones did you like and dislike?

I have only seen Threshold and was pretty impressed
    gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
    so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
    love Torri

Didn't watch Threshold as I was into SG1. With the recorder dead, I probably won't see it until SciFi goes into reruns on Friday.

Surface - watched, will watch again, but I'm not sure they can keep up the "sea monster" thing for long. Underwater scenes were gloomy and blurred, which gets frustrating.

Invasion - Its from Shaun Cassidy and he did "American Gothic" which I really loved. Had iffy moments but they could possibly have something really nice and creepy. May be a bit too much like "Invasion of the Body Snatchers" for some folks though.

My 13 year old liked "Surface" best. I preferred "Invasion". I'll watch both for awhile to see how they play out. If they don't really grab me by episode 3. ."click".

When all else fails, change channels.

Comment

I liked Threshhold, found Surface to be mildly interesting but didn't like Invasion at all, but I'll watch it anyways. Who knows, it might get better.

Comment

Of the three shows, I like "Invasion" the best because it appears to be more "character driven" than the other two.

Generally, I prefer "character driven" programs.

Comment

I liked what I did see of threshold and Surface but I'll probably wind up watching Surface and Invasion most often because of scheduling. I liked them all but so far I like Surface and Threshold equally. Invasion was a little too predictable.

"You know what would make a good story? Something about a clown who makes people happy, but inside he's real sad. Also, he has severe diarrhea." - Jack Handy

Comment

Working...
          X