New Opening Titles For Season 5

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Opening Titles For Season 5

It has been announced that for Season 5 there will be new Opening Titles, and the new titles will include Erica Durance's character Lois Lane.

The character Lois is returning for 13 episodes, and is likely to replace Jason on the new credits.

Check out this site for the article.

I hope they change the song because "Somebody save me" doesn't go together with a Superman if you know what I mean. I hate that song.

Comment

Originally posted by Erised
      I hope they change the song because "Somebody save me" doesn't go together with a Superman if you know what I mean. I hate that song.
      Bad News is the song is being kept - they may use a different part of the song but chances are it'll be the same part.

What I do is sometimes when the credits come up - I just mute the TV and watch the credits - that way I don't have to listen to the song everytime.

Comment

I personally liked "Somebody same me" theme song. I don't know, I just do. And I read somewhere that this is the last season of Smallville, it that true or was the magazine wrong.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by NowIWillDestroyAbydos
          I personally liked "Somebody same me" theme song. I don't know, I just do. And I read somewhere that this is the last season of Smallville, it that true or was the magazine wrong.
          I've heard it could be the last season, don't know where I heard it, but I still think deep down they are undecided whether Season 5 will be the last season.

It could come down to ratings like SG-1 and Atlantis.

Comment

Working...
          X