X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The aurora ship discussion thread

this is now the offical aurora discussion thread:

ok i like the ship, it looks cool akin to the grace ship IMO, with the sticky out arms and stuff but also like the prommie.
    it was advanced enough

the context of the ship though sucked and the fact it got blown up well blew!
    so all in all i like the ship but hate the ep.

immhotep
    sigpic
    You are the fifth race, your role is clear, if there is any hope in preserving the future it lies with you and your people ~ 8years for those words
    Stargate : Genesis |
    Original Starship DesignThread
    Sanctuary for all | http://virtualfleet.vze.com/
    11000! green me

What do you mean by context?
    gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
    so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
    love Torri

Comment

It was a great ep!!! Just some advise, should add spoilers in the title as alot of ppl won't see the ep until Friday and also the offical ep discussion thread on Aurora is in the ep section of sga s2.
      sigpic

Comment

i mean the episode = context and this thread is to discuss the actual ship not the episode, how it looked, was it advanced enoguh for the ancients ect ect.
        sigpic
        You are the fifth race, your role is clear, if there is any hope in preserving the future it lies with you and your people ~ 8years for those words
        11000! green me

Comment

I thought the inside (I assume that's what you mean by context) was beautiful and I loved the uniforms the ancients wore. It must had been advanced as it was an ancient ship. Not alot was revealed about what technology was onboard because most of it was destroyed and the whole wraith invading it's systems problem.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by immhotep

ok i like the ship, it looks cool akin to the grace ship IMO, with the sticky out arms and stuff but also like the prommie.
            it was advanced enough

immhotep
            major spoiler alert!!!!!!!!

Comment

its the aurora thread! spoiler are not needed because anyone on her should be aware of what the aurora is/isnt and want to find out about it in the first place if they dont know what it is!
              i hate spoiler jerks, if you dont want to know dont look on any thread that might contain any information on any episode you havent seen.
              sigpic
              11000! green me

Comment

if you dont want to know dont look on any thread that might contain any information on any episode you havent seen.
                thats why you put these threads in the season forums. this should be in the season 2 atlantis forum

Comment

Oh come on major Spoiler alert. Its not that difficult to understand all you got to type is Spoiler. So shocking
                  Oh Yes the Sam is Back and hes more Sci-fied up than ever !!!!!!!!!

Coming Soon a new Banner from Me

Comment

it was advanced enough

immhotep
                    omfg....y dont u say spoilers cos u spoiled the s**t outa that for me n rest of english ppl

Mckay: Size doesnt matter

Sheppard:thats a myth

I like farris wheels,college football and a good cup of tea.

Comment

Ppl might just assume it's speculation, just add spoiler to the title.
                      sigpic

Comment

I can't wait to see the ep. I wonder how TPTB will suprize me. They always have a tendency of thowing something cool.

As far as the sproeiler thing. I knew what was up the minute the thread was named something we haven't seen yet.
                        *Post in Peace, Yah or Nah*
                        *Go to Sokar you Cylon fracker*
                        *I can't spell vary good, but I can read mis- spelled words vary good*
                        *And then the Ori said, "if your thread is dead then let their be a new one"*
                        *It's Science Fiction. Not Science with Fiction.*
                        *Sproiler Tags should only be used when you are going to be mentioning something that you can't already read on Gateworld*
                        *When I talk out my butt it smells like sarcasm*

Comment

i hate spoiler jerks, if you dont want to know dont look on any thread that might contain any information on any episode you havent seen.
                          And how precisely are they psychically to know that a thread contains spoilers???

People that don't like spoilers are not jerks. They're just people that don't like spoilers. Please remember this.

(and this is from a person who is now spoiled for an aspect of an episode that i have yet to see, thank you.)
                          Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                          X