This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Who is your favorite Dr. and why/ Not just medical Dr.'s

There are many different doctors on SGA and SG-1. So I want to know who everyones favorites are

Dr. Carter
    Dr. Jackson
    Dr. Fraser
    Dr. Lam
    Dr. Beckett
    Dr. McKay
    Dr. Weir
    Dr. Zelenka
    Dr. Lee
    (are there any I've forgotten?)
    Andromeda Fate
    Something you need to ask yourself everyday, with every decision - WWMD "What Would McKay Do?"
    "In my culture, I would be well within my rights to dismember you" - Teal'c
    "Go suck a lemon!" - Carter
    "Like everyone else, I lived in a house bricked up with seconds and minutes, weekends and New Year's Days, and I never went outside until I died, because there was no other door. Now I know that I could have walked through the walls." - Peter S. Beagle
    "I hope your apple pie is frickin' worth it!" - Supernatural

McKay, Carter, Jackson, Fraser, Beckett, Zalenka, Kavanaugh
    I could go on all day

(btw, are Felgar and Coombs doctors?)

sigpic
    Gate City - My humorous Stargate site made when I was young, enjoy!
    Previously known as False hope who was previously known as McKay's girl

Comment

Dr. Jackson--because he is the love of my life!
      thankee toasteronfire

Comment

After much deliberation I have decided that Dr. McKay is my favorite. I just love watching him. He seems to make every situation humorous, and he's such a pain in the neck!
        Andromeda Fate
        Something you need to ask yourself everyday, with every decision - WWMD "What Would McKay Do?"
        "In my culture, I would be well within my rights to dismember you" - Teal'c
        "Go suck a lemon!" - Carter
        "Like everyone else, I lived in a house bricked up with seconds and minutes, weekends and New Year's Days, and I never went outside until I died, because there was no other door. Now I know that I could have walked through the walls." - Peter S. Beagle
        "I hope your apple pie is frickin' worth it!" - Supernatural

Comment

Love Beckett's accent, love Carter's smarts, and love McKay's whining!

"But that man who has known the immense unhappiness of losing a friend, by what name do we call him? Here every language is silent and holds its peace in impotence." ~In memory of Whistler84...loved and missed but never, never forgotten. Safe journey, my dear friend. Love you.

HIC COMITAS REGIT How long until Shore Leave 29???

Comment

Dr. Carter - Dr. Jackson - tie
            Dr. McKay
            Dr. Fraser - Dr. Beckett - tie
            Dr. Zelenka
            Dr. Weir
            Dr. Lee
            Dr. Lam
            Joseph Mallozzi -"In the meantime, I'm into season 5 of OZ (where the show takes an unfortunate hairpin turn into "the not so wonderful world of fantasy")"

^^^ Kinda sounds like seasons 9 and 10 of SG-1 to me. Thor, ya got Aspirin?

AGateFan has officially Gone Fishin (with Jack, Sam, Daniel, Teal'c) and is hoping Atlantis does not take that same hairpin turn.

Comment

I love a good Dr

Dr Jackson
              Dr Carter
              Dr Mckay
              Dr Weir
              Dr Becket
              Dr Lam
              AncientsTimeline

Comment

Dr Carter is my favourite, because she is a very good rolemodel for a woman. she's smart, funny, pretty, tough, and still comes across as human and vulnerable, which makes her a very believable character. there's more but i'll leave it for the appreciation thread.

Dr Mckay, i love because he's funny and has a charm to him even at his most jerkiest (its a word!)

Dr Fraiser, 'cause she is also a good rolemodel, although not as well developed a character as sam carter, she is still compassionate and excellent at her job.

Dr Beckett, cos he's cute, and scottish.

Dr Jackson, because he's, well i don't really know why i like daniel, i just do. he has his faults and he has his good points and i like them both.

Comment

1.) Dr. Jackson- what can i say other than it's Daniel!!!!

2.) Dr. Weir- She's strong, independant and won't let the military boss her around, yet respects them all the same

3.) Dr. Beckett- gotta love a guy with an accent

4.) Dr. Fraiser- she's hott, that's all i'm saying....

5.) Dr. Lam- liked her better as Rommie, but since that show's over....

6.) Dr. McKay- when i really need a laugh

7.) Dr. Carter- though rarely think of her as a scientist.....

8) Drs. Zelenca and Lee- don't see them enough for them to rank high.....

there are several other doctors on SGA, but the they don't show up enough to mention, or remember, except that one guy who had a list of complaints against Weir he had addressed to O'Neill in that one episode near the end of SGA S1.... what's his name? he was also the egotistical jerk in that episode when the PJ was stuck in the gate..... (sorry, not good with episode names....)
                  I'm a Slasher. I slash. It's what I do.
                  sigpic

Comment

Dr. Daniel Jackson, of course.

Non- Stargate: Dr. Leonard McCoy - always.
                    "You cannot reason with your own heart;
                    it has it's own laws and beats about things
                    which the intellect scorns."
                    - Mark Twain -

Comment

^I have to agree with you about Dr. McCoy, I think really no one can compare to him!!

To answer the question..I've been thinking about this for the past minute or so, and I have to split it into two catergories..The first one being for SG1..Dr. Jackson and then Carter (I usually I think of her with the miltary rank) Then for SGA..I have to say Mckay and Beckett (now one reason is that they are both very attractive!! Also I like Mckay's attitude, I just love the sarcasm!! )
                      Just sitting here at the computer..typing my life away!

Comment

Dr. Zelenka. Sometimes I think McKay needs him to slow down and be sure they have the numbers right with there science before trying something. He seems more level headed to me. I never could figure out why McKay did not listen to him in the episode Trinity. In 38 minutes, Zelenka went straight to the jumper bay to test the different components in the back section of the ship. This seemed to be the wisest route to take in solving the problem.

He is good looking too.
                        Last edited by Atlantis1; 21 September 2005, 09:13 PM. Reason: spelling
                        "Embress your life, find what it is that you love, and pursue it with all your soul. For if you do not, when you come to die, you will find that you have not lived."

A character from the novel "Chindi" by Jack McDevitt

Remember always that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one.
                        'Eleanor Roosevelt'
                        Individuality is freedom lived.
                        'Janis Joplin'

Comment

Dr. Daniel Jackson. I don't have specific reasons; he's just been my favorite character all along (including the film).

Carter, McKay, Beckett, and Zelenka are all somewhere on the list too.

Comment

i love dr. beckett because i just like him...
                            sorry new here...

Comment

1, Dr. Weir - She's my favourite character of ALL SG chara's
                              2, Dr. Carter - Loved her since the beginning of SG1
                              3, Dr. Beckett - Schottish *yay*
                              4, Dr. Zelenka - He can be really sweeeeet
                              5, Dr. Frasier - Miss her sooo much!
                              6, McKay - He's funny

Comment

Working...
                              X